Bypass valving for leaf springs.

chatter_splatter

Reaction
jeep was spring over axle, shkls frame down to spng pack.spring Under axle is The hot set up, controls axle rap better, plus more arch/ progressive ive been told...

Yeah if I was going to build the truck from scratch it would be leaf under, but I can link the truck for just a bit more than it would cost to buy under axle leafs so it doesn't make financial sense. Still awhile down the road if I ever do link it. Gotta finish college first for sure. Just trying to make it work the way it's set up for now.

jon coleman

Reaction
yup, your truck is way faster than most people on rDc ? ooooooo, snap!, what i mean is dial in what you got & i bet you'll be able to go plenty fast to scare yourself& have fun

chatter_splatter

Reaction
Yeah it works pretty well!! Has definitely blew my mind a couple times. I dunno about "faster than most" but even with the trash valving that was in the shocks, after some bypass tuning I was running through 2' whoops at 70mph and it felt great!

Then I had to slow down to a crawl in the heavy chop, but I'm getting close to tuning the harshness out. My marker lights have even stopped falling out!! ? ?

It's definitely capable of more. Just gotta get it set up correctly.