Cabo or ???? recommendations?

sloride

Reaction
Ok folks I need some help here. The wife and I wanna head down to Mexico for a few days and I know that quite a few of you have been there once or twice:rolleyes: so I figured I'd ask here for any recommendations ya'll might have for us to stay. We're just looking for some place to go and relax for a few days. Just want a nice place on the beach. We'll be flyin' so it would need to be somewhere close to an airport. All inclusive is good too. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sparkypyro

Reaction
The wife and I booked a stay at the Riu and flight at the last minute back in mid January. We payed a total of 1600 for 2 people for Friday night through Monday afternoon, including airfare and a rental car. The rental car cost us less for the entire weekend than a round trip in a cab. The resort was all inclusive, all meals, all snacks(around the clock buffet that was huge), all alcohol(ALL) plus an in room bar. Place was nice. The marina was about a 20 minute walk down the beach or you could just jump into a water taxi(2 USD) in front of the resort and the marina was a 5 minute ride away. The resort has a full dive center, jet ski rentals and entertainment. If you need any more info just ask.

Lucho

Reaction
The wife and I booked a stay at the Riu and flight at the last minute back in mid January. We payed a total of 1600 for 2 people for Friday night through Monday afternoon, including airfare and a rental car. The rental car cost us less for the entire weekend than a round trip in a cab. The resort was all inclusive, all meals, all snacks(around the clock buffet that was huge), all alcohol(ALL) plus an in room bar. Place was nice. The marina was about a 20 minute walk down the beach or you could just jump into a water taxi(2 USD) in front of the resort and the marina was a 5 minute ride away. The resort has a full dive center, jet ski rentals and entertainment. If you need any more info just ask.
Check LUCHO'S JOURNAL regarding moving rocks in the "Race Desert -- General Discussion" thread. There's plenty of stuff about Cabo.

ONE_RJ

Reaction
I spend a ton of time in the Cabo area and also have a hotel in Los Barriles, send me a PM and I will point you in the right direction if you need any information.

Laurie

Reaction
I have stayed at the Melia Cabo. It was really nice. They have two hotels, one is farther out of town and they have a shuttle that will take you back and forth.

sparkypyro

Reaction
Wide Open Cabo isn't to bad either. The nerve of them to place the shop across from Cabo Wabo.

sloride

Reaction
I spend a ton of time in the Cabo area and also have a hotel in Los Barriles, send me a PM and I will point you in the right direction if you need any information.
I'm leaving in the morning for a little camping in the dez with the family but I'll pm you when I get back for some info. Thanks

kdneo

Reaction
I'm heading to the Playa Grande in about 4 weeks now, is that a good place? Looking for recomendations on things to do, places to go ect ect, this is my first trip there and I want it to be amazing! I appreciate any help or tips! Anyone else going to be there may 10 - 15 by chance?