Cactus Films Baja 500 promo

RnHdez 8

Reaction
again cactus films are the best guys for videos
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnBcKetHBrA"]YouTube - 41 TECATE SCORE BAJA 500 2009 CACTUS FILMS[/ame]

ML Racer

Reaction
Ha, who's truck blew that turn and almost took out the cop:D

Tyler7

Reaction
jajaja that was funny at the end that cop was running for his life!

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
It was Marc Burnett's truck in his class 6. He just put in different brakes and they didn't function the way he was use to. That information came from one of his crew members on a different post.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
... looks like they got a clip of josh daniel making a pass up the hill (that he's been talking about)

video looks great!!

ML Racer

Reaction
It was Marc Burnett's truck in his class 6. He just put in different brakes and they didn't function the way he was use to. That information came from one of his crew members on a different post.
I'm gussing his old brakes worked better then his new brakes:D
At least they didn't fire a couple rounds at him, or did they?:eek:

BTW, nice trailer and we'll be looking forward to getting a copy of it!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
WAIT, Clyde did go over right? Just making sure...

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
i highly suggest giving cactus films a shot, it doesn't just focus on TT and class 1, it shows all the classes!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
i highly suggest giving cactus films a shot, it doesn't just focus on TT and class 1, it shows all the classes!
I LOVE Cactus films but no bikes in the 2008 SF250:( (Thats the only copy that I own)
I will be looking forward to buying this copy of the 2009 500 when its available!

BenStock

Reaction
Impossible to find better Baja coverage(of all classes) than the videos put out by Cactus films.

If I'm not competing, I could give a flying you know what about who won (or who SCORE says won). The battles, horsepower, and overcoming obstacles are what intrigue me about this sport when I'm spectating. These guys know exactly where to get the best footage and who to get it from.

Great stuff and can't wait to get me a copy!

Detbohica

Reaction
another catcus video to add to the collection, they have a fair share of my money due to the great videos they continue to put out

arqangel67

Reaction
can't wait to get my copy!:D