• Forum membership has its advantages....

CAL CITY MX PARK IS OPEN THIS WEEKEND!!

Cal City MX Park

The Track will be on point all weekend and we hope to see everyone soon. I'm telling you it's worth the drive and we have been getting great feedback on the Track Changes. Come on out and get in some Moto's with us, It's going to be Awesome!!

Cal City MX Park

We will be open this Fri, Sat, & Sun for Presidents Day Weekend. Check out these drone pictures of the Newest Track Layout we've got going on. The Track will be on point all 3 days and the weather looks AWESOME. We hope to see you all this weekend. It's worth the drive for the dirt alone!!

mdepue

I have been there a few time and may be my favorite track to ride on definitely worth the drive!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Cal City MX Park

The Track will be in great shape for this weekend and the weather looks like it's going to be awesome. We hope you see you all soon!! The drive isn't as far or as bad as you might think if you have never been here before. It's worth the drive for sure, Lot's of deep ruts and the dirt is great.

Cal City MX Park

We will be open this Sat & Sun from 9am-2pm. The weather shows only a 30% chance of rain on Sunday afternoon some come on out and get in some Moto's with us. The Track will be good this weekend!!