• Forum membership has its advantages....

Calamue/ Frog Canyon

Zambo

For those who didn't get a chance to see it. This was Saturday.

MikeL

That's one of those love/hate sections. That place can be like Jekyll and Hyde...the prerun through there is always fun and an adventure. Then you hit it at night in the cold/wet/misty air and things become mysterious. I am convinced that's where Chupacabra's are from.

Zambo

That's one of those love/hate sections. That place can be like Jekyll and Hyde...the prerun through there is always fun and an adventure. Then you hit it at night in the cold/wet/misty air and things become mysterious. I am convinced that's where Chupacabra's are from.
This place was the beginning of the most miserable racing experience of my life a few years back. Stuck in a waist deep water hole for hours, then spent the rest of the race wet and freezing our asses off with no ability to even talk to each other due to intercom and radio shorted out. And the loop course was heinous that year. Good times!

troyharper

DA Meatball
The Chupacabra is me

harleys dad

For those who didn't get a chance to see it. This was Saturday.
I have been threw there many
times threw the decades but not once in daylight. Never pre ran threw there just threw in the dark. Now I can say I know what it looks like

trailready

ADVERTISER
This place was the beginning of the most miserable racing experience of my life a few years back. Stuck in a waist deep water hole for hours, then spent the rest of the race wet and freezing our asses off with no ability to even talk to each other due to intercom and radio shorted out. And the loop course was heinous that year. Good times!
Let me guess...2010?

Zambo

I think it was 2013. Loop race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk