Calendar

43mod

RDC Crypto
Any chance of getting the southern baja races on the calendar ? There is some good stuff going on down there . I am not a good source . ATracing and Mango probably know all .

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Any chance of getting the southern baja races on the calendar ? There is some good stuff going on down there . I am not a good source . ATracing and Mango probably know all .

YES!

Can you point us to the correct organization to ad?

Also....are you syncing the RDC race calendar to your phone/computer calendar?

Advertising supports this site

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
I once got an RDC care package for updating the calendar....just saying Klaus, those shirts are old now

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Pro Baja is the Baja Sur series. I am adding it now. The next race is the Pacifico 300 Feb 26-27th, Los Cabos - La Paz. Probaja Desert Series

I also added the Coahuila 1000 that's in Mexico Aug. 4-7th.

The Pro Baja site isn't up to date. This is the latest schedule I found on their FB page after having to change some dates.

Pro Baja 2022.jpeg

Last edited:

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Lol what is syncing 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I am still looking for the correct words for this free RDC cal service we offer...

LINK

Basically we silently push race dates into your calendar in your phone.
ALL Off-Road races for the year always up to date in your pocket. No notifications, no spam, no noise, no tracking.
Purely an up to date calendar. Each event entry with relevant race result and map links in it.

Free of charge.

Advertising supports this site