Caliente 250 Pics by Rotim Motorsports

Ranger_Edge

Reaction
Here are some pics I put together from the race this weekend. I have to give all the credit to Julia, a good friend and aspiring photographer.
Requests are welcome! (car numbers/ desc. always help)

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
575 or 1299 please?

That would be the Orange Army 5/16 car with an awesome RADesigns black/orange paintjob.....
and

Pinkie - The black 12 car with the pink roof that was going for the overall until the transmission broke and the driver pushed it across the finish line Ricky Bobby/HERO status style!

Havasubud

Reaction
Any of 702? White and orange truck. Thanks

DMaurer1899

Reaction
1613, please. It's a white two seat with a black stripe along the bottom and a red roof.

Bouldersaurus

Reaction
Re: Caliente 250 Pics

<< Pinkie - The black 12 car with the pink roof that was going for the overall until the transmission broke and the driver pushed it across the finish line Ricky Bobby/HERO status style! >>

Eric Record
Carrera Photography
CarreraPhoto dot com
erecord@cox.net

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
Re: Caliente 250 Pics

<< Pinkie - The black 12 car with the pink roof that was going for the overall until the transmission broke and the driver pushed it across the finish line Ricky Bobby/HERO status style! >>

Eric Record
Carrera Photography
CarreraPhoto dot com
erecord@cox.net
Was bean driving??

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Any pics of 7218?

Ranger_Edge

Reaction
575 or 1299 please?

That would be the Orange Army 5/16 car with an awesome RADesigns black/orange paintjob.....
and

Pinkie - The black 12 car with the pink roof that was going for the overall until the transmission broke and the driver pushed it across the finish line Ricky Bobby/HERO status style!
Here are a couple good ones of both...

Ranger_Edge

Reaction
any pic from stock bug 1111
I dont think I got any of your car. What color is it? I'll take another look!

you got any better shots of 7267? man you totally suck.
Here are some more.
Julia even got the sick gnar pass of Tommy Bradley and that 8 truck. Those will be posted soon!

1613, please. It's a white two seat with a black stripe along the bottom and a red roof.
Sorry... I didnt see any. I will look again and post some if I find any.