• Forum membership has its advantages....

Caliente Roll Call

bin04

humm..no takers?

Looks interesting- i could be coaxed to skip Vernal and our CO race to do this one.

mrmatt

I want to race caliente but I have to see how the may more race goes first.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Grease Weed

Caliente is a great course. High speed and technical, it's got a little bit of everything. Just make sure you waterproof your motor if you make this race. After the race with the bbq and bars makes for an awesome end to the weekend.

mrmatt

I may very well be there just not with the 9 car. My friend might be racing utv. If I am there I will help any swingera how ever I can

Harley_Young

Michael Golts and myself are throwing the idea around on racing his car up there. Maybe we will see you swingers again!

Also, we won't be debuting the new car in May at the Lucerne race, So if you need some one to wheel your car around let me know! Id be more than happy just to be on the side lines with my gear just in case!

T_Petersen

Only 5 on the entry list and I'm the only one that is fully signed up with deposit?

Don't forget about SNOREs late fee of $100 for not having the "Official Entry Form" filled out.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1464136885.221274.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

T_Petersen

How many miles are the laps? and how many laps?

189 miles total, (3) 63 mile laps. Doesn't seem to be too rough. Lots of fire roads. Sounds like 4 pit locations, B & C are restricted access during the race.

T_Petersen

Last day before the drawing. Anyone's name in red or not signed up will be charged a $100 late fee.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1464963763.907219.jpg

3 Amigos Racing

My 2 cents closest race to Baja style you can do in U.S.

Last edited:

Mohr

I agree.... mostly roads with some weird stuff in between....

mrmatt

I am planning to be there with another team in a golf cart. Will help out the swingers any way I can

ACME

Sorry Matty, we're not going to make it. We only have one sleeve of balls and our little pencil broke... very bummed, wanted to do this one this year. PS I'm secretly scared the swingers would run us over :confused:

Attachments

T_Petersen

Sorry Matty, we're not going to make it. We only have one sleeve of balls and our little pencil broke... very bummed, wanted to do this one this year. PS I'm secretly scared the swingers would run us over :confused:
Looks good, but I wouldn't be worried about getting ran over. Surprisingly the 9 car is fast through the ruff stuff. I was passed by the karts before and through the big wash then I slowly made ground before and after the power line crossing on north end of Lucerne track.

T_Petersen

Race was nasty. Started raining around 5 am and didn't stop until the 3rd lap. Fun track regardless. My favorite part was the feeling of not being lapped by the overall leaders.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1465757337.860607.jpg