California 200 Fast-Aid Fundraiser-Whittier, Ca.

Wahl_7s

RDC Crypto
California 200 Fundraiser

On Saturday August 14, 2010 eight people lost their lives and another dozen were injured. This was the result of an accident that occurred during the MDR California 200 off-road race which was held in Lucerne, CA.

Desolate Motorsports feels the grief along with the rest of the off-road community and has decided to help those directly affected by this accident. Desolate has decided to hold a fundraiser event on Friday September 10, 2010 where all proceeds will be donated to www.Fast-aid.org Fast-Aid's tax ID number is 27-1286403

Fast-aid is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial, educational, and personal assistance to injured racers, support teams, and their families as well as ensures the necessary support is in place to complete a thorough recovery and rehabilitation from motor sports racing incidents.

The fundraiser will be held on Friday September 10th, 2010 at 5:00p.m.
There will be a $20 donation charge at the door per person.
Tons of cool prizes/items to be raffled off.
Catered food for the first 200 people.
Fundraiser t-shirts will be for sale with proceeds going to Fast-Aid.

14070 Lambert Rd.
Whittier, Ca. 90605
Desolate’s phone number: 562-698-1460
desolatemotorports@yahoo.com

*ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS FUNDRAISER WILL BE DONATED TO FAST-AID

Wahl_7s

RDC Crypto
bump come on people this is going to be fun and for a good cause lots of cool raffle prizes, good food free to the first 200 people.100% of all donations going to Fast-Aid! so if you live in north Orange County or San Gabriel valley or So.LA County be there!

RDC Crypto
We've had so much support from not only the offroad industry but all walks of life. Western Beef is going to cater the whole event, and for the raffle we have tons of killer prizes from KMC, American Eagle, Fresh Parks, Shocker Gloves, Roadhouse Grill, Olive Garden, Irwindale Speedway. Just to name a few. Hope to see some RDC'ers here.Lets raise some money! Remeber friday 9-12-10 6pm

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Bump! Don't miss it!

IMG_0162.jpg

PayDirt1

RDC Crypto
Website
www.PayDirtMedia.com
Okay, so I won't make it becuase I'm 1000 miles away. But I did put some time an effort into it for you guys.
We decided to go with a "Fuel The Need" vintage theme, and dialed in a cool shirt design and jumbo banner.

I aso sent 2 - 30lb boxes of Shocker gear. Anything from gloves, hoodies, shirts, hats, plus some PayDirt Media shirts.

Go to the event! Have Fun, and raise some moola for good people!

Attachments

• fast-aid-shirt-final.jpg
    fast-aid-shirt-final.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 96

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
RDC Crypto
Website
www.mikesracephoto.com
Great time last night! It was a nice mix of people and cool vehicles including prerunners, lowriders, Harleys, musclecars, hotrods and even a custom tandem bicycle. We raised close to $10,000 for Fast-aid. Thanks to all the companies that donated some great prizes for the raffle. Hat's off to Desolate Motorsports and Fast-aid for a great event.

Wahl_7s

RDC Crypto
Wow! It was a great turn out last night! Thank you everyone for making it a great success! Raised a lot of money! Huge thanks to all of the sponsors!!!

RDC Crypto
I can't thank everyone enough for what they did to make this all happen. All the companies who donated for the raffle,everyone who helped us keep the fundraiser organized, Western beef and seafood for the killer food,everyone who brought a cool car to show, the band Marksmen who kept us rocking into the night,all of the great friends and family that opened up their wallets to help out for a good cause. Thank you Thank you Thank you. We even auctioned off the bar that we built for the event!! The final total was around 9K raised for fast-aid. Not to Shabby

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
I had an AWESOME time Greg .. thanks for opening your doors to benefit FAST-aid!!! "it's a desolate party" what do you expect!! again, i had a BLAST! food, band, rises, seeing some good friends, meeting some new ones... very very excited and very thankful for EVERYTHING that you guys did to make it a success!!! it's not easy (i know from first hand) !!

thanks again to all who made it a success!! (including the pretty blonde girl at front table who got me to buy all my loosing raffle tickets ;) .. id do it again in a heart beat! :) )