Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
the game looks good. lots of vehicles.

What I would like to see is a longer story line, and more players on one map. not too many. probably about 24 players. but other than that, they did a pretty good job on COD:WAW, and COD4. I just bought both of them the other day, so if you want to play, message me.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
HAHAH Im still stuck playing COD Big Red 1 for my PS2, before November I will be buying a PS3 and the new game. Looks super intense, I cant believe how awesome the game looks! Its going to be hard to peel me away from the TV for a good few days:)

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
yes, longer story line would be good but in the end it'll be all about online play

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I buy FPS games for the PC.

I hope us pc gamers get a crack at those goggles as well! LOL!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
now how the hell am i going to be able to afford Dirt 2, Forza 3:Special edition, MW2 "prestige edition", and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising?

guess im just gonna have to get this and Dirt 2. Night Veesion!
Sell your body?

I have the regular version reserved but changing it to this tomorrow or this weekend.

Just put down as much as you can now, put more on it next month and in October, by the time November comes, you won't owe as much

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Night vision!? really? thats awesome! i might have to get that lol.
Hopefully MW2 has smaller maps than COD5, or more people on the maps.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Smaller maps then WAW? Um, I thought all of the maps were tiny anyways. What do you want, a bunch of Shipment maps. I like spread out maps sometimes, with at least 40 people on them. Makes it pretty interesting.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
Smaller maps then WAW? Um, I thought all of the maps were tiny anyways. What do you want, a bunch of Shipment maps. I like spread out maps sometimes, with at least 40 people on them. Makes it pretty interesting.
kind of like in Battlefield, where you can sit on the side of a mountain with a sniper rifle, and just pick off people. small maps don't allow snipers to take good cover.

small maps, are basically just run and gun.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
kind of like in Battlefield, where you can sit on the side of a mountain with a sniper rifle, and just pick off people. small maps don't allow snipers to take good cover.

small maps, are basically just run and gun.
Exactly, snipers are gay.
COD4 had perfect maps or that amount of players, if COD5 had more people on those maps it would be BA.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Sniping takes talent. I know its not run and fun like most people like, but I love picking people off with head shots with the Barret, or my Golden Drag.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
$150 by November done :)

im getting this game :)

michael_loomis

Reaction
LOL!!! Paris Hilton, lookout!!!