Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Yea, if I didn't have to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow I'd invest some time into Borderlands but waking up early for a job thingy kind of has priority

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
E74 error - FML (red rings)

Good thing I have Uncharted 1 to play in the meantime and headed to Vegas next weekend for UFC 108. Second time I see the red rings since I got my first Xbox in Jan 2006, luckily there are a few old school NES games in the Wii store I've been wanting to play too

3G RACING

RDC Crypto
Hey Carlos,
what's borderlands all about?
Does it have anything to do with nabbing wetbacks?

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Hey Carlos,
what's borderlands all about?
Does it have anything to do with nabbing wetbacks?

It's hard to explain but you can pretend their wetbacks, jajaja

Basically it's an first person shooter combined with role playing game and they took a page out of Modern Warfare, Fallout 3 and Gears of War, you should check it out so we can play it online when my 360 comes back, I bought it used for $55

esta bien chingon

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Carlos... Gotta love those quality constructed xbox's... Lol

from what I've read, it's a faulty soldering at a specific connection. The "towel trick" seems to work. Basically, you wrap a towel around it to stop the ventilation, and it gets hot enough to solder itself back together, or atleast makes a slightly better contact. Try it.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
What happened to that one kid, dezert1600 or something dezertrangerish?? He used to fix them too.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Carlos... Gotta love those quality constructed xbox's... Lol

from what I've read, it's a faulty soldering at a specific connection. The "towel trick" seems to work. Basically, you wrap a towel around it to stop the ventilation, and it gets hot enough to solder itself back together, or atleast makes a slightly better contact. Try it.

I've tried the towel trick the first time I got the red rings and it worked for a day or so, no big deal, if it hadn't broken I would never have started Uncharted 1, it only takes about 3 weeks to get it back. I also have Batman Arkham Asylum for the xbox that I haven't played, I have until Jan 15 to return it at gamestop, I can easily just go change it for the PS3 if I get bored...when one console goes down, there are 2 other one's to take it's place :D

gcddarren

RDC Crypto
or just play cod 4 instead!

sent my x box in if its 3 years old the warranty is gone. 130$ to fix the ring without the warranty. took about 3 to 4 weeks. they send you a 1 month live card when you get it back.

cant wait to get cod 6 after christmas!

gcddarren is the gammertag

gcddarren

RDC Crypto
I've tried the towel trick the first time I got the red rings and it worked for a day or so, no big deal, if it hadn't broken I would never have started Uncharted 1, it only takes about 3 weeks to get it back. I also have Batman Arkham Asylum for the xbox that I haven't played, I have until Jan 15 to return it at gamestop, I can easily just go change it for the PS3 if I get bored...when one console goes down, there are 2 other one's to take it's place :D

towl trick worked for about 6 moths then rings came back.

and whats up with fire norve? seems to have the team in a pretty good spot!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
F that guy... Norv sucks nuts.. Team is in a good spot, cause after week 5, he let Philip call plays as needed!!

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Norv sucks, period...Rivers got us where we're at

I already submitted the request to get my repair, no big deal, I bought God of War collection today, comes with GOW 1 and 2, also has GOW3 demo, which is awesome. By the time I get my 360 back I should be done with God of War 1, 2, and Uncharted 1 :D

dezertranger1600

RDC Crypto
What happened to that one kid, dezert1600 or something dezertrangerish?? He used to fix them too.

Still here.took a little hiatus from the RDC land:D

e74=overheating.towel trick is a temporary fix. the solder will eventually ware down and bam,gotta pay someone to fix it. Been off rdc since i finally found a job in this small ass town haha.