Call of nature on race day - a poll

As you become more competitive racing what do you do if you feel the need to urinate while in a race

• I just go for it in my race suit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hold on until the race is over

• I get out of the vehicle and take care of it

• I race, but this never became an issue yet

• other - explain

• I don't race so this poll is not applicable to me

• Total voters

JasonHutter

Reaction
You know, I submitted "I race but this hasn't become an issue yet." If it came down to it, and we were in a close race for a top finish, I would have to say I would hold it until it was uncomfortable. Then any other drivers after me, ie Paul, would have a wet seat.

Jason

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Use a cathator.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.animalhousedesigns.net>Animal House</A>

poolman

Reaction
We usually wait until we miss a corner and hit something bad, or get rear ended by a truck and then we rid ourselves of the need to urinate,poolman

You only live once,and if you lived like I have, once is enough.Frank Sinatra

martininsocal

Reaction
I have been pretty fortunate so far, been able to hold it and wait for some sort of stoppage to relieve myself. Almost had a "code brown" at the 1000 one year though. in an 11 car, just before we got on the hiway at san ignacio, we hit a bump real hard and it forced the turtle to the edge. i puckered all the way to san javier. we had a fuel stop and picked up a new spare there, so there was some time to free the turtle. it was difficult, but like I said, so far so good.

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
"code brown"-LMFAO...........
For the long races, I use an External Catheder(sp?) that runs right out the floor.(If you have to get out to change a flat, BE SURE TO PULL THE TUBE OUT FIRST!). If you forget about the tube and try to step up, sometimes the tube gets caught in the floor and.........OUCH!
For the short ones- just grin and bare it!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I had never raced in a truck before the 96 B1K. Man, this was a sketchy issue because I suffer from miniature bladder syndrome! I was so worried that I would have to drench myself (I wasn't too freaked about that, it was cleaning the seat afterward...not to mention it wasn't even my truck).

To make a long story short...the driver said not to worry about it...just go if you have to. So anyway, it was all good, I ate bananas, ate ice chips, my bladder was ready! Then, as soon as we started racing, I completely forgot all about it.

Besides - we had so many problems thoughout the day it wasn't even an issue!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I watch the amount of liquids I drink before I get in and how much I may drink while I am in the car/truck. I have never had a problem with having to go during the race.