• Forum membership has its advantages....

Calling all 12 cars Shoot out race Sept 12 Lucerne,ca

Maxwell_99

I know there will be an entry coming all the way from Canada. What excuses do the other 12 car guys have it that's happening?ha. Bring me out boys!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Dirtman

I know there will be an entry coming all the way from Canada. What excuses do the other 12 car guys have it that's happening?ha. Bring me out boys!

So my excuse that it's too far from Montana doesn't work? Wish I could be there but actually planning to race again up here with YORR. Very fun group with fun as first priority like the old La Rana or early MDR/MORE days. Lots of room for growing the sport up here.

RYAN COHEE

The entry list is growing!!! Looks like some fast 12 car already entered

RYAN COHEE

Soo who is going to win???This could hit the 15 car count maybe even the 20 car count!!!

Riverguy553

Sounds like fun, it should be a fun course. Wish we were racing but we had prior commitments. See all of you at RATR!!

M.Tornel Jr

Can someone whos raced here before give me a desceiption of this course?? Literally dont know anything about it, would really appreciate it

RYAN COHEE

Can someone whos raced here before give me a desceiption of this course?? Literally dont know anything about it, would really appreciate it
Should be similar to last years,lots of big whoops and some wide open..Check out last years course on the more website then google earth it but until the map is released its just speculation

Rick 1634

4 laps, 75 miles each, Dusty, dirty, hot weather, racing from afternoon into the night time. Was one of my favorite races from 2014. Check out the terrain from the video footage, most of the course is the same.

RaptorLou

I have found this area has more lighter colored soil/silt that at night is bright. I would be sure to have a decent amber light bar down low in front, so you switch to it from white lite.

RYAN COHEE

Last year I was Mike Mitchel's co dog in a Jimco class one. We were the first class one car across the finish line. It was a rough run and the sand hill took out many cars. I think less than 40% of the cars finished but this year there's no sand hill... I think its going to be epic racing all the 12 cars..

RYAN COHEE

15 cars and counting!!!! This is going to be an epic race Viva class 12