Calling all 1400/1450 racers!

PeterT

Reaction
OK, so we are fairly new to racing in this class. We have run in three MDR events, but I am curious, what events other than MDR do you guys like to congregate at? I am not familiar with DRIVE. Is there a website? Who are the fast 1400 and 1450 racers? I know that Dan Vance's name comes up a lot.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
MDR night race in the north series is the biggest and best 1450 race EVER each and every year. Also Battle at Primm is turning into a huge 1450 race, other than those 2 they are pretty spread out.

PeterT

Reaction
fishd00d,
Are you talking about the MDR Lucerne race on June 27th? I was told it was a night race, but the MDR website says it starts at 7:00 AM. :confused:

There is also the MDR Calif 200 August 15 (night race) and the Coyote Wash 200 (night race) in Plaster City.

PT

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I wanna see this truck run!

Mike Hobbs

Reaction
You might want to check out MORE (http://moreracing.net/)... If you have a leaf spring truck you can run 1450, otherwise you'll be in 1400.

Huge race this Sat afternoon/night that MORE is putting on. Heck, enter your truck in the race. If you need directions follow me out of Glendora to the race this Friday AM.

OK, so we are fairly new to racing in this class. We have run in three MDR events, but I am curious, what events other than MDR do you guys like to congregate at? I am not familiar with DRIVE. Is there a website? Who are the fast 1400 and 1450 racers? I know that Dan Vance's name comes up a lot.

PeterT

Reaction
OK, so SNORE Battle at Primm and the MDR August night race make the list. Any others? How about the SNORE KC Highlights Midnight Special?

PT

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
There is not another "big" 1450 showing besides those 2 races. Other times you will find about 10-15 of them at any given MDR or MORE race.

esbyota

Reaction
Look into www.1450org.com. Small series suck as jeepspeed that picks the best races to race and does not follow one series. This year the races where Battle at Primm, SXS Dirt alliance Short course, Drive night race, MDR lucerne night race aug 16th, and Glen helen short course dec 2nd. There has been 15+ trucks at the events.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
OK, so SNORE Battle at Primm and the MDR August night race make the list. Any others? How about the SNORE KC Highlights Midnight Special?

PT

Race the Midnight Special in Heavy Metal. This will be a great race, I cant wait!