CALLING ALL 1400s & 1450s

Scott Rehn

Reaction
Hey guys, after talking to Aaron from NORRS this morning, it appears that we have a cool idea for you to ponder. 150.00 entry fee..... 100% payback..... format would be..... standing start..... 4 wide single row at a time..... 2 lap sprint race..... top 2 move onto the next round..... it would be formated in a bracket type of system..... the finals would make up the best 6 maybe 8.... again standing start..... 3 wide or 4 wide 2 rows deep..... 3 lap sprint "main event"..... GUARANTEED main event on CBS with full coverage of that race..... pay-back to top 3..... I think we have Greg & Jen Gagnon involved in this as well

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
wow how can you beat that?Scott did you get the pics earlier?

down4glamis

Reaction
sounds very promising?!?! the race is in antelope valley right? same track as a few years ago?

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
sounds very promising?!?! the race is in antelope valley right? same track as a few years ago?
same facility but not the same track.the track does look good so far tho.I`ll be going back out there today and will take more pictures to post.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Sounds pretty cool. Dan Vance, get up there, race this thing and win.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I still pick Dan for the win, he's that good.. FISH, you in??

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
Fish is going to be in Reno racing the Lemons car. Hey Dan if you need someone to drive for you on Saturday I could free up my schedule.... lol..... :D

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I still pick Dan for the win, he's that good.. FISH, you in??
I would be there but like Tony said I am already going to be in Reno that weekend racing! I do think this is an awesome opportunity to get the 1450 class some tv exposure!!