Calling all 1450 trucks

RyanJ951

Reaction
This was posted on the front page of dirtalliance.com...

This weekend the Pioneer of The 1450 Prerunner Race Truck Movement, Dan Vance, will be racing at The Perris Auto Speedway - He is the UNDEFEATED CHAMP of the SXS Stadium Series & is looking for some competition so BRING IT!

"I'm just looking for some good competition - I've been running the deserts for so many years & decided to make the switch to racing the Mickey Thompson & Kalgard SXS Stadium Series - I AM the Undefeated Champ - To be honest I don't think there's anyone out there who can take the throne away from me", Dan said with a chuckle.

If your looking to showcase your driving skill's to THOUSAND'S of spectators, ton's of companies, trying to get sponsors, media exposure, go up against the KING of 1450 or just have a good time - The SXS Stadium Series is the spot - Let's see what you've got...

dnf736

Reaction
Strong truck, be an awsome race if someone can put the moves on him.

Gonna be a great weekend under the lights.

450grl

Reaction
If I had a truck I'd bring it and race it here! The track is fun without being brutal, tons of fans and just a good, fun atmosphere all around!

JoeyD23

Reaction
Dan Vance is untouchable so far in the 1450 class!!!

UTVUnderground will be in full force covering the event!! Cant wait, the DirtAlliance and M4SX has done a great job in putting this event together!!

Joser1726

Reaction
I think the Psycotic motorsports white tundra could beat him... that thing is SICK!

XMOTORCR

Reaction
psychotic racing will be there as long as the transmission gets done.

FCORR

Reaction
I don't know Dan, I think Jono could take you!!! Rematch from BAP? Me and the GF should be out there spectating...

Ibeamford

Reaction
lol....So is the desert competition getting to be to much for you Dan? Whats next for you......UTV racing.;)

450grl

Reaction
Hey now!!! :eek:

Race8100

Reaction
lol....So is the desert competition getting to be to much for you Dan? Whats next for you......UTV racing.;)
Remind me again of your 'desert' racing history. No doubt you've got a bad*** truck. However looking back through some of your posts, all I see is BAP and then getting banned and DQ'd from racing MORE.

Bring that truck out to TT250 and you can start in front of me. I'll leave the hitch in to tow you, LOL.

SpeedBump

Reaction
Remind me again of your 'desert' racing history.
The MORE 2008 ORAF 500 mis-understanding got straightened out with Jim. Besides MORE and B@P, check out the Mint 400 2008, MDR 2008 night race, etc. John Vaughan continues to school everyone in the desert.

CognitoMS

Reaction
We are bringing 600HP of stroked out GM Dan Vance catching power. Looking forward to it. Should be a good time. Hopefully a ton of people show up for the truck classes. We are ready for battle. Thanks guys

truggy1

Reaction

I don't know about utv racing I am building Dan the best TT I have ever built I will be done with it by the end of this year 950 hp aluminum block ford. This will be the fastest truck I have ever built so there just might be a desert future for Dan. It will definetly be interesting to watch. The Baja Shop TT Dan Vance driver

WFODAN

Reaction
Competition never gets to Me brother. The dezert got a little on the boring side to be honest. You can have your 15 minutes of fame for beating me one time on a freeway of a course with twice the hp I have, but as you saw first hand at Primm on a rough and technical course, your hp couldn't do it for you there. jajaja!! Good Times brother! Bring that thing out to Perris!

I can't wait for the TT to be finished!! Good Times are comin...

Ibeamford

Reaction
Competition never gets to Me brother. The dezert got a little on the boring side to be honest. You can have your 15 minutes of fame for beating me one time on a freeway of a course with twice the hp I have, but as you saw first hand at Primm on a rough and technical course, your hp couldn't do it for you there. jajaja!! Good Times brother! Bring that thing out to Perris!
I can't wait for the TT to be finished!! Good Times are comin...

It got boring because you took out the FORD v-8. And as far as BAP, all I saw was you coming at me head-on as I went thru start finish in reverse with a smoked trans.:D
Can't wait to see the trophy truck in action. No excuses dan, just drive.

WFODAN

Reaction
No excuses needed brother. The rougher the course... The more evenly matched our trucks are.

That Ford motor was a nightmare to say the least. The truck didn't finish a single race with the blue oval motors in it, but has finished 8 out of 9 races entered with a Toyota motor back in the truck.

Ya Coming around the corner at Primm with you sitting in the gate the wrong way sucked. I ended up getting second in class for Saturday because I couldn't go threw the gate where the timer was and you were sitting in it. Instead I got a bogus manually taken time for that lap. Either way it was a good time and I can't wait till next year!!

RyanJ951

Reaction
Looks like the competition is heating up...

uh oh....

LOOKS LIKE THE COMPETITION IS HEATING UP...

Jono Libby in the Psychotic Racing V8 Powered Tundra has decided enough is enough and is prepping his truck up for battle at this weekend's race's to compete against Dan Vance & the other's in the 1450 class.

"I just love the short course stuff - The desert is fun, but there's no crowd's watching us. The announcer's, vendor's & crowd's at the Mickey Thompson/Kalgard SXS Stadium Series is awesome & I'm getting the truck prepped for the track to put on a fight - It's gonna be neck to neck" - Jono Libby

Check out more of Jono's truck THIS Saturday @ Perris Auto Speedway or at www.psychoticracing.com