• Forum membership has its advantages....

Calling all cars

John Bitting

Administrator
This is an open call for F-250 Super Dutys and prerunners, these must be extremely clean fixed up trucks for possible magazine publication, Please e-mail if interested.

Thank you
John BItting
[email protected]

John Bitting

Administrator
At every MDR race, I see huge f-250's, come on people, I know you know who the owners are, Have them contact me. Thank you...

Gabe Lara

John,

Give Scott @ SPF a call. He'll hook you up with the guys from Outlaw Off-Road.
The got them thar big trucks there........

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Yeah I saw one of them thar trucks down in Huntington Beach this weekend. It was a huge Silver one with dual King Bypasses up front, looked nice but what for?

The difference between men and boys is the Speed of their Toys<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Steve_HKmtrsprts on 07/17/01 12:25 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Hey, I saw that one too! Nice but what a waist!

<font color=red>Shaun<font color=red>

Gabe Lara

John,
How about my cousin's Ramfla? Its a 73 T-bird with hydraulics all the way around, a primered hood, but it bumps mas rancheros!
Or my other cousin's 89 Nissan hardbody, lowered with some 13 inch Daytons (not forildo), and a dancing bed?
We call her "Suavesito"............Es for to good lookings.

"If you don't like it, don't eat it"
Rodney Dangerfield

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
John - Contact Bernie Rico @ (760) 948-9687. He's in the hesperia area, has a very clean and tall 250 and another in the works. Everything top notch. I'm sure he'll be interested. jsl