• Forum membership has its advantages....

Calling all CLASS 1's!!! SNORE PAYS more!!!

C.J. Hutchins

I am very excited to announce Patrick's signs has put up $10,000 bonus for class 1. It will be a guaranteed $1,500 bonus on top of SNORE's already great payback system each race! Additional funds will be added to class points fund to be paid to the class champion.

You could almost pay for EVERY SNORE race entry fee for the year with the cost of ONE entry at the other big series'. And you will not even win your entry fee back with the "big" promoters.

If we can get everyone to commit, we could truly put a great class 1 series together.

With 20 cars in class SNORE will pay out $6,600 + Patrick's Sign Bonus $1,500 = $8,100 per race Paid out. Way more than any other promoter offers.

I will be calling around the next few days to see who will commit. I know most of the SNORE regulars have committed, now just to round up a few more......

DON'T FORGET THE TOP 15 IN OVERALL POINTS WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A COMPLETE 2-1600!!!!!!

C.J. Hutchins

this is shaping up to the place to race for 2020 if you own a class 1 car! I will try to get a complete list of guys that have committed to race all season next week! Already have some big namers like our 2019 Champion Joe David, as well as LVDC and Green Army!!! Now I just need help calling out Josh, householder, Ray ray, and a few others on SM...

C.J. Hutchins

Oh Yeah Potentially some more payback for Class 1!!!! Happy to announce we have secured a $2,500 bonus to 1st Overall thank to Terrible's Roadhouse!!!!

With 10 cars in class and if a class 1 wins the overall we are looking at $7,500 dollar purse!!!
winner will take home over $5,000 if they get the overall bonus!!

mebedb1

See above post. and yes, Legit payout.

Edit; It was a class 1 number but sure looked like a TT to me.

C.J. Hutchins

Still would be legal in BITD. They haven't changed their rules
However if the vehicle has previously raced trick truck it cant race 1500 in bitd. just learned that....