*** Calling all short course cars Glen Helen Aug 15!! Who's racing???*******

DiRtSuRfErS

Reaction
:cool:This is a great series! Low entry,Good pay back, good track, Great people! Who's racing???:cool:

randy1123

Reaction
I'm out.
That day I get to enjoy a 8 hour engineering exam in downtown LA!!
choices.......

ryant35

Reaction
I'm out.
That day I get to enjoy a 8 hour engineering exam in downtown LA!!
choices.......
Could be worse... I had 8 hours of heat detector discussion from the good folks at the National Fire Protection Association... and you can't be seen falling asleep in front of the inspectors from our local AHJ taking the class sitting next to you.

I can only imagine the "you shouldn't have fallen asleep" comment along with my plan check corrections next time.

Pit Girl

Reaction
Hi, We will be there on Saturday morning, since we will be camping on the beach that week. We are coming home friday night loading the trailer/buggy and heading out in the morning, I think Big Joe is racing too!!!
Team Gibson # 348

XMOTORCR

Reaction
i'll be there, as well as jeff in the other redline. plus im trying to get 3 more cars out there for next weekend. see everyone there

Reaction
Big Joe is racing on the 15th.Also celebrating my daughters 21st Birthday the barbaque will start after the final race anyone welcome tell the food runs out.Planing on have a great day of racing and a great night of lying about the days racing jajaja. See ya Saturday:D

todd5c

Reaction
We were thinking of coming out on sat. but didnt know if any trucks would be there?

NEW2THEGAME

Reaction
The Gibson Probuggy #909 will be there.

Maybe if there are only a few cars they can run the prolite with the buggys. Would make for some intresting racing both from the racers and spectators stand point.:D

NEW2THEGAME

Reaction
Perhaps if you show. I think someone might be a bit scared with a little competetion on the track. :D
None the less there will be some Flawless rolling around.
Randy you better come I am going to need to borrow your tools. LOL:D

XMOTORCR

Reaction
did anybody get any pics of my rollover from the second race?

Pit Girl

Reaction
We are waiting for pictures too! We had a great time once again. A big thanks to our sponsor's Gibson, Flawless Vodka, Triton Air, Five Star, Sunset Stickers! See you on Oct 3rd!