Calling All Trophy Trucks and Unlimited Cars to MDR 400

protruckgirl

All you who finished the 500 healthy, or are bored between BITD races, let's get out to Lucerne this weekend and have some fun! We just entered the #42 Trophy Truck and the #1220 protruck in class 100. I know Parkhouse is bringing his unlimited car and Damen Jefferies will be there. I would love to see Rick D, Andy, BJ...come on guys...why not!? Let's relax a little and get out there and whoop it up! You can come over to our pit Friday night, we'll bring the beer!

protruckgirl

How did I miss this...Weyrich is going to be there too. We love racing with you guys!

Giant Geoff

None of them are man enough to handle our local track! They will crash before mile 10!

Dezertpilot

Wow if a bunch of big names show up I might just have to go up there for a few hours Saturday morning!

M.Harvey1600

fishd00d

What A Joke
You can drive a TT or Class 1 car at 100% WFO on 95% of the Lucerne track....much different than Barstow.

M.Harvey1600

You can drive a TT or Class 1 car at 100% WFO on 95% of the Lucerne track....much different than Barstow.
exactly... not many places 2 really screw up like n Barstow... u really have to b lookin 2 wreck out there! EXTREMELY fast course... alex i know u raced the 2006 MDR 400 for a fact cause i raced it also n a 1600!!! just bring the PORTER PRC-1 out 2 get her a little durty cause she looks awfully purty and clean n ur profile albums!!! haha

GHARACING

u should b safe this race is n LUCERNE VALLEY not BARSTOW... just remember 2 back her down a bit when ur butt starts suckin up seat!!!:eek: oh wait ur already f'd at that point!!! haha just keep the bumper out of the dirt and u'll b all good
true lucerne is real fun, wide open. last oraf500 we took class 1..
i don't know why i thought this race was in barstow. the car is just getting back together from that wreck, going testing in Parker soon, then prep for v2r (hopefully)

sorry for the hijack!