calling class 3000 to Glenn Hellen june 27 & 28

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Karl Scanlan has got the track on Saturday the 27th and would like to invite all the class 3000 builders to attend a customer day to build class awareness and get the entrie numbers up. This event will be Saturday prior the the Baja Cup race on Sunday the 28th.it will be open to ALL BUILDERS of cars for class 3000 and anyone in the public who is interrested in the cars or class .I know Karl will be giving people rides in the cars and he wants other builders to do the same.you can pm me to assure your self a ride and I hope all builders will attend both the open day and the race the following day.Fusion will be there .Call Full Potential ,Trophy lite , Mason , Mad racing , Camburg,and any one else .If your car or truck is not done yet get what you got out there to show customers its free.

TutTech

Reaction
Dang my wife blew a piston out the side of our car or I would bring it. It's in the shop being prepped after the 500 race.
But I might try to stop by and show my support as this is a great idea and as a builder of these class of cars for over 3 years now.

Thanks for the post and info.
Do you have anymore info like what time to show up? From what time to what time will this event take place on Saturday?

Thank you,
Tut.

Tut Tech Racing.

AZ7000'

Reaction
Isn't there a 12 hr moto race saturday?? I thought I read that somewhere else...

Thanks

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Dang my wife blew a piston out the side of our car or I would bring it. It's in the shop being prepped after the 500 race.
But I might try to stop by and show my support as this is a great idea and as a builder of these class of cars for over 3 years now.

Do you have anymore info like what time to show up? From what time to what time will this event take place on Saturday?

Thank you,
Tut.

Tut Tech Racing.
Absolutly come I will have the times tomorrow and your car is a awsome fit for the class.hopefully you can start racing with us in the future. I think you are running for top sportsman points Im not sure . and you can catch a ride in some of the other cars out their. And promote as well.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Isn't there a 12 hr moto race saturday?? I thought I read that somewhere else...

Thanks
Yes Saturday is a 12 hour but Karl has all that worked out .he builds a lot of their tracks and all is good .I will post our event times later

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
still doesnt make sense. the 12 hour moto track uses up everything glen helen has to make a 9-10 mile course or so.... so short of doing donuts in the dirt pit area, i dont see a big track?

diirk

Reaction
Hey Tut, I have a frame you can display....:cool:

I'm very interested in this show and if it happens, would love to attend.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
dang my wife blew a piston out the side of our car or i would bring it. It's in the shop being prepped after the 500 race.
But i might try to stop by and show my support as this is a great idea and as a builder of these class of cars for over 3 years now.

Do you have anymore info like what time to show up? From what time to what time will this event take place on saturday?

Thank you,
tut.

Tut tech racing.
did you ever think about putting a eco tek in the car we cant blow ours up 1 has close to 30,000 miles on it and it is still like new .pretty bitchen for a race car .

diirk

Reaction
I know he's been thinking about it.....but he has to build a new car. His wife Pepper is VW all the way!!! And current points leader in MORE Sportsman.

TutTech

Reaction
Heck ya I think about it all the time.
Actually all of my cars can take Ecotecs thanks to their small size I set up all my engine cages to already except them and have set up a couple cars now for them.

Here are a couple pics of cars set up for the Ecotec.

And this one went with a Honda.

Anyways my wife will not let me change her little car "Kitt" out for another type of engine as all the parts from building the car were original started from her VW baja bug so she says her cars heart and soul is VW. So no she will not let me put an Ecotec into her car.

Actually yes Pepper is the current points champ in her class thank you, very cool of you to post.

I have been slow with building buggies etc. as I build them on the side of my normal job and do this type of thing to pay for my racing or I should say my wife's racing. Ha, ha, But when I build my new car I will certainly drop in an ecotec and come race with you guys if all things work out in the future. Thank you.

Sounds like a good event an either way it sounds like a way of showing the cars and getting the word out. Even if the rides will be short do to room at least people will see just how well these cars can handle and how fun they are.

Thanks again Brian,
Tut.

diirk

Reaction
And just to clarify, that blue car has a Honda V-6 if I'm not mistaken. So, plenty of room for an Ecotec. Tut definately builds a nice chassis.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Heck ya I think about it all the time.
Actually all of my cars can take Ecotecs thanks to their small size I set up all my engine cages to already except them and have set up a couple cars now for them.

Here are a couple pics of cars set up for the Ecotec.

And this one went with a Honda.

Anyways my wife will not let me change her little car "Kitt" out for another type of engine as all the parts from building the car were original started from her VW baja bug so she says her cars heart and soul is VW. So no she will not let me put an Ecotec into her car.

Actually yes Pepper is the current points champ in her class thank you, very cool of you to post.

I have been slow with building buggies etc. as I build them on the side of my normal job and do this type of thing to pay for my racing or I should say my wife's racing. Ha, ha, But when I build my new car I will certainly drop in an ecotec and come race with you guys if all things work out in the future. Thank you.

Sounds like a good event an either way it sounds like a way of showing the cars and getting the word out. Even if the rides will be short do to room at least people will see just how well these cars can handle and how fun they are.

Thanks again Brian,
Tut.
Ive been watching the little red car for a while.Wen I got my first car "Blacky"done and went to the races I saw yours and was like what is this I like em.Congrats to the wife for being consistant that is a lot in desert racing and the cars look nice . Let me know when you need an Eco Tek and I can send you in the right direction.hope to see you there

diirk

Reaction
So besides Fusion, is anyone else onboard to show up?

diirk

Reaction
Anyone?

diirk

Reaction
Are you planning to come out on Saturday? Will you be representing Desert Lites?

fullthrottle

Reaction
Are you planning to come out on Saturday? Will you be representing Desert Lites?
I will be out on Saturday representing Full Potential's F1 Lites. I am going to bring Full Potentials buggy for display and plan on racing my F1 Buck. I believe Clint Barry is bringing a C1 Lite along with Karl Scanlan.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Re: calling class 3000 to Glenn Helen june 27 & 28

any of you going to race on sunday ?