CALLING EVERONE FREE NUDE GIRLS

Donahoe

Reaction
Ok I took Tonys lead on the false post to get you in this post. THIS SATURDAY THE MUST PLACE TO BE IS IN SIGNAL HILL AT THE MALABU DAN OFF_ROAD SHOW!!!!!!!!!! Ok here is the deal. We need as meny off-road trucks , Race Cars, Lifted trucks, Pre-runners as possible to show up. Why you ask??? Dan has done Huge work for promoting the Sport and is starting to get the Radio Station behind him. 97.1 klsx is the Largest Radio Station for Radio ad sales in Los Angeles. And We need to impress Advertises. More advertising more plugs for off-road... More intrest for off-road.... MORE SPONSORS.... FASTER CAR TRUCKS... BETTER CRASHES... Its all good... So be there If you want to see the sport grow. 9am to 6pm on friday is load in for trucks on display. As well as 6am-9am on satuday. After 9am on satuday you are out of luck. If you own a shop it is free to diplay your product but you can-not sell product. Dan is really counting on lots of trucks out there. So if you take any pride in your ride bring it out and show it off.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Gabe Lara

Reaction
You gonna give out free beer too, Kreg?
A keg for the masses, perhaps?

-Gabe

Donahoe

Reaction
No Just nude girls

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Tyson

Reaction
I could put my truck up on display but does anyone care if I pull off the bedsides? Since I just pulled out the body lift I haven't had time (or a welder ) to remount the dzus tabs for the bedsides, so I'll display it but I don't want the bedsieds on - looks really tacky right now.

Look at me, I can fly

MY WEB SITE</font color=red>

sincitysump

Reaction
This on will be doing water ballet and magic tricks with fish

Attachments

Greg

Reaction
Kreg is 100% right about this event!!! This is OUR chance to let the world know that we are serious about what we do and not just a bunch of hooligans (please , no stupid burn-outs in the parking lot to prove me wrong). We have a very large contingent of trucks going out, many that were finished just in time for the event. This may be the biggest happening for us in a long time. As far as I know this event has more public advertising than any other off-road function. Jen and I would like to see every truck that has been to the meetings on display. I belive there will be an area for "prerunner parking" also for those that cant stay for the whole day but would still like to be part of the show. I belive there will be an area for turcks that are owned by women too. Lots of race trucks also. And the very best part is that it is FREE!!!!! Can, you tell I'm really excited about this happening. I'll see everyone there.

Greg

blind655

Reaction
where is the prerunner parking going to be. I cant stay the whole day, but would like to display my truck

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

scott

Reaction
Man O Man, I bet this Post gets the most views, since you put FREE Nude girls... The question is though is it going to get more views then Jen's Who Are You post !!!!!!

JCA

Reaction
All I have to say to Kreg is I will be there the race truck transmission might not be (might need help pushing) But I will. I agree it is important but also fun to get together for events like this!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Anyone who's been out to Dan's other shows knows it's a great time! For us already in the offfroad community it's more like a huge social event with food and booze and friends and a ton off trucks and cars to look at...sort of like contingency but 100x better. Most importantly it's a chance to show people new to the "scene" (particularly sponsors) just how strong our numbers are. It really could be a great opportunity to keep some of these sponsors interested in sticking to offroad! We've got some AWESOME trucks coming out as well as the good old beaters. Show up before 8:30 and be a part of it. You rock! See you there!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

StandOnTheGas

Reaction
Nice ploy Paige / Kreg. I sure would love to be out there with you all. However, the lake calls...

THROTTLE DOWN

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Bruce really wants to see nude girls....

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Just got the word that there will be preferred parking inside the gates for UNITED PRERUNNERS MEMBERS only. This will be for those of you who can not make it by 8:30. Dan was hesitant to offer this because he REALLY wants as many people as possible to be in the MAIN display area, but if you absolutely can't commit to staying all day and hanging out with the cool kids :) then you will be able to still be in the show in this parking area. Someone will be checking your name on a members list that I will be giving the security guys. Turn right on 27th and the gate is on your right. I should have some signs up. We're off to Signal Hill now...See you there!
P.S. I agree with Kreg...free nude girls now, because freedom is a wonderful thing!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>