Calling on the DRIVE Volunteer Team: Night race is a' comin'!!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Hi everyone,
I wanted to find out from everyone that is part of the DRIVE Volunteer
Team how many will be coming out for the May 16th night
race. It will be Saturday evening. Race starts as the sun is setting on
beautiful Plaster City and it will go into the wee hours of the night.
It's a really fun time and we will be doing some cool things for all the
volunteers that come out to put this race on.

I have sent out Emails to everyone (I hope!) but I wanted to post this here as well to make sure that I'm hitting anyone I may have missed or is not on my DRIVE Email list.

Also!

The Drawing party for the race will be held at the new FiberwerX shop.

8400 N. Magnolia Ave. Suite H
Santee, CA 92071

Amy and I will be there with a bunch of the DRIVE crew. It would be
awesome if all of us that volunteer could show up in our DRIVE volunteer
shirts... Just to show who the DRIVE Volunteer Team is (fill the place with a
sea of red shirts!)

At the very least it will give Amy and I a chance to see you guys and say
THANK YOU without having to deal with the typical stuff that is happening
race-day.

Thank you to everyone that made it out to the last race and a big thanks
to all of you that decide to come out for the May 16th night race. You
guys (and gals) are what makes DRIVE a success.

-Brian & Amy

tmathews

Reaction
Chantal and I, your Spotters. will be there !!

baja619

Reaction
Cool Deal, It will be nice to see all the Volunteers having a good time and winning all sorts of great prizes!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Cool Deal, It will be nice to see all the Volunteers having a good time and winning all sorts of great prizes!
Micah,
DRIVE is really fortunate to have a company like FiberwerX to support us and allow us to be part of your open house. Having our drawing party at your place is awesome. Amy and I can't wait to see the new shop and we wish you guys the best of luck in everything that FiberwerX does!

Thanks again to FiberwerX

-Brian & Amy

Tundranation

Reaction
Count me in, I will be there once again to volunteer ! :D Where do you need me Brian ? only half of team G will make this one ..... can rove or whatever...... :D

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Count me in, I will be there once again to volunteer ! :D Where do you need me Brian ? only half of team G will make this one ..... can rove or whatever...... :D
Thanks Chuck!
You guys ROCK. Bummer that Tony won't be there. I'll give you a call this week.

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I can't believe that we're less than a month away from the night race. Amy and I have been making our way down our volunteer list calling everyone to see whether they're coming out. We will have the map later this week and by next week we'll hopefully have started getting everyone in their positions.

Thanks again to all that have committed their time and energy to helping DRIVE.

-Brian & Amy

1BAJA03

Reaction
Great Job Brian & Amy :) Course is going to be a blast once again very exciting news coming soon...

SicRic

Reaction
Ready to volunteer on this race. We could not make it last race but we are in for this one. I could also help out marking the course if needed, no prolem...."Center meetings are Back!!!"

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Ready to volunteer on this race. We could not make it last race but we are in for this one. I could also help out marking the course if needed, no prolem...."Center meetings are Back!!!"
Awesome Ric! We're looking forward to having you guys out there :)

-Brian & Amy

baja_racer

Reaction
Another epic job by Brian & Amy of getting the volunteers together for what will surely be a great night race....they always are!!!!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
I just wanted to let everyone know that Doug has given Amy and I the top secret map for the Night Race and we are getting everyone placed on the course so the DRIVE Volunteer Crew can kick butt on another great race.

Thank you to everyone that has again volunteered their time to come out with DRIVE and make this race happen!

I love Night Races and I hope that this race is a blast for racers and volunteers alike.

We will be having hot dogs, hamburgers, etc... at the VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN area before the race to get everyone's energy levels up before the flag drops.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the Drawing Party @ Fiberwerx and then Plaster City!!!!

Thanks again,

-Brian & Amy