baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
I think it is a BA TT
trophy-truck1.jpg

200MPHTape

RDC Crypto
HAs anyone confirmed it is a chevy luv? I know I said I heard thats what it was supposed to be but,,,:confused:
Jesse, maybe go old school Rat Rod 54 Chevy body next time,JMSO, poolman

STOCK SUCKS!!....THESE THINGS ARE THE FUNNY CARS OF OFF ROAD!....LAST TIME I CHECKED?.....JOHN FORCE'S CAR DIDNT REALLY LOOK LIKE A MUSTANG?...AND I'M PRETTY SURE ITS RUNNIN' A TWIN MAG KIETH BLACK HEMI..... ....BUT ANYWAY??...I CANT BEILIVE YOU GUYS DONT RECOGNIZE THE BODY??....WTF??.........

....ITS A CHEVY "LUV" (with optional stepside bed)

LUV.jpg
75luv.jpg

FBFL.jpg
[/QUOTE]

maxyedor

RDC Crypto
Camaros have a ladder frame, leaf springs and a solid rear axle, sounds like a truck to me.

When desert racing becomes a professional sport with mass media coverage, multi-million dollar sponsorship deals and drivers who make more from racing then they spend on racing they you can start weeding out the TTs that don't resemble current production trucks, until then, any Camaro with a sexy woman on the hood should be aloud to race in whatever class they want.

ProLite13

RDC Crypto
Yep and they twist like a pretzel too. Coming from a hot rod background cameros look cool but if your going to build something build a chevy2 nova ss or a chevelle ss or a nomad or a two door chevelle wagon even an el camino they all have full frames under them.

The camero does have a super cool bitchen factor though.

DP3:cool:

flatblack

RDC Crypto
either way those two bodies aren't giving any advantage of aerodynamics over the other tt's.