Camburg Long travle pics

hbprnstr

Reaction
Just thought you guys might like to see the camburg long travle i just put on my tacoma double cab. Thing works great, I recomomend you pick one up today.

michael_loomis

Reaction
more pics with the model please !! :)

oh ...is that your girlfriend ... my bad !

cleartoy

Reaction
Ahh yes, model is appreciated... is that wife, GF, daughter?

Looks like your running single rate springs? If so, what poundage? Thanks.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Looks good, you'll be really happy with it in the dirt. I've had it for a year now and couldn't say a bad thing about it.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

Tom_Willis

Reaction
congratulations on the truck (and the codriver too). I've heard good things about the kit, but something in the picture is missing... Hmmm, look in the background.... I've got it, the garage is too clean... should have some scorch marks on the floor, stolen B F Goodrich banners on the walls, an old couch with slices of pizza under the cushions, and most importantly where's the blender?

hbprnstr

Reaction
IM running a single rate 500 lb coil that comes with the kit. Oh its the girlfriend....still working on the banners and couches

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Do you get the model with the kit, or does the kit get you the model?! :)

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Awww I was hoping it was a daughter lol....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Austin - Your BAD!!! My daughter is only 14 months old and I dread the day I have to deal with the whole BOYS issue. You're not making it any easier. j/k

All I know is that whomever she dates (not until age 35) will know that I have an extensive gun collection and that she also carries a .380 in her purse (she packs in her diaper now....just not that kind of firepower)!!!!!!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Dillon

Reaction
>>>>she packs in her diaper now....<<<<

What did Spock find in the toilet?

Captain's Log

Sorry, I heard this today and it was so random I laughed for about 20 minutes it just was sort of related, lol.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
LOL - :) you funny guy!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

hbprnstr

Reaction
I did install it myself but if you have never done any fab work it would be difficult for you to install. This kit requires a bit of welding to atach the bump cans and the proper alignment of the cans is pretty important. the rest of the kit however is easy to put on with pretty standard garage tools. If you are confident in your welding i would take it on, but if you are only so so, id let jerry and jason take care of you and do it the right way at camburg. If your going to put three grand out you might as well spend the extra bucks and have it done right buy the guys who designed the kit.

scott

Reaction
I was going to say.....I don't think Jerry and the boys would put zip ties to hold the reservoirs...LOL

hbprnstr

Reaction
the zip ties were for fit up only there are hose clamps on the res. now that its done. jerry and jason know this truck well and are helping me out alot with getting it done right.