camburg on tv

dcman008

Reaction
i was watching tech tv and one of the host Patrick Norton just got back from his first Baja 1000. on the show each person makes a list of what they want for X-mas and his #1 was a long travel kit from Camburg.

"on a scale of one to ten...i think im at least a bagillion!"
live long 91 cors-a-truck

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
he is good people. An avid off-roader and Baja traveler. We met up at the finish line in La Paz.

PJCinLV

Timberwlf

Reaction
Ya Patrick seems way cool...I was tripped out when he mentioned he was going to baja on the show. I watch his show " The Screen Savers " every day. It is a great program.

Later
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
That is so cool! I wish I could see this show.
What network is this show on?

dcman008

Reaction
the show is called "The Screen Savers" its on channel 354 (tech tv) on dtv. .they show reruns on sat and sunday so check it out.
don't remeber the time but should be in the tv gide

"on a scale of one to ten...i think im at least a bagillion!"
live long 91 cors-a-truck

JasonHutter

Reaction
Yeah, Patrick was a cool guy. We kind-of picked him up with the team we were chasing for around Coco's Corner and he followed us all the way to La Paz to see what it was all about. He had a great time and he just e-mailed us the other day about Laughlin, and we will hopefully have him in our pits with us there.

Jason

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Ok here is the Tech TV link to the show:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cgi.techtv.com/mediamodule?action=view&version=20021209083108&video_src=/thescreensavers/2002/ss021206a&width=320&height=240&vidsection=3200042&add_date=1039420800&start=&end=&duration=&bitrates=>CLICK HERE</A>

Its basicaly talk between Patrick Norton and Leo on what the best Geek gifts for x-mas are. Towards the end Patrick shares his love for desert racing. The video clip is 6 minutes and 35 seconds. To skip to the good part go to 5:45 or so...