Camburg Pro-Lite coming soon

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Viva "El Diablo" TT/P2/SB/PL --- Should be quite exciting. Another Fire Arm in the holster. The fans won't be disappointed!

chad-o

Reaction
And copy it and say it was all his HA HA

Dose the Baja Lite still have to pull the stearing shaft to replace the PS / Alt belt ? What a Joke!!

maybe if u do the same u woudnt get passed on the pavement at the baja 500 before the race track even hits the dirt! just say'n

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
Pete get a life or did your kid go to the same school as you to learn to type, you dill weed? At least we didn't have to tow our truck to win the 2010 baja 500 or try to say we finished the 2010 baja 1000. As one of my kid's favorite drivers say, you are pathetic. Carlos, the Mason Motorsports Palapaboy racing beat the BL in the 2010 SCORE points and I beat the BL on Sunday at Laughlin in 2011, passed the BL at San Felipe 2011 and beat it again so what's your point? My newbie co-dog said that you were gaining on me so I let the BL pass me, is there anything wrong with that? Within the next 20 miles we were in front of the BL again.

Jerry good luck with the the Pro-Lite just remember, when it's not fun let someone else drive ( makes you feel like a Richard Childress ).

texasguy415

Reaction
Was going to let this pass PALAPABOY, but your response to chad-o's observation that you were passed within minutes of the start in response to your statement that the Bajalite is a joke must be answered. First, the Bajalite defeated all 7-2 trucks by over 2 hours at the 2011 Baja 500. In fact, the only truck to beat the Bajalite other than the Trophy Trucks was a class 6. Also, you were defeated at Laughlin in 2011 by the Bajalite(is a 2 day race remember?) And, after the Bajalite built a huge lead at San Felipe the only reason you passed the Bajalite is it was stuck for over a hour. As far as the 2010 Baja 500, the Bajalite won, it crossed the finishline within the allotted time and in concurrence with Score regulations and if you have proof otherwise lets see it. As far as the personal attack against Pete and his family, that will not be forgotten. The point is not that there is anything wrong with pulling over for a faster truck, but that the Bajalite is not a joke.

michael_loomis

Reaction
So how bout that Camburg Pro Lite!!!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I thought this was a short course section? Whats with all this Baja talk ??? just saying. ha ha

pez26

Reaction
Camburg builds High Quality products!! I'm sure they will hit the mark on the pro-lite as well..

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Whats with all the Prolite Camburg talk? Where's the Baja Lite vs. Mason Baja stuff.......Sorry Jerry, need to give this thread a jump start...Zzzzzzzzztt!