Camburg Racing in car from Vegas to Reno

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Here is our in-car video from the BITD Vegas to Reno race. We had problems with our gas tank venting so the truck ran like CR@P. We were running very strong until we got to pit 4. Then it all went don hill from there... lol at least we still got 5th place with over 6 hours of down time. You can see in one section I got stuck trying to go up a very easy silt hill. I had no power do to not getting fuel to the engine.. Anywho.. Here is the video!

YouTube - Camburg Vegas to Reno in Car

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Awesome video, thanks for sharing! I thought the music and editing were perfect. Tough luck on the fuel pick up problem, I know youll figure it out and pick up a win in the Vegas 300. Best of luck the rest of the year...

MH20

Reaction
Nice video, Ignite rocks.

Music:
Ignite - "Let it Burn" from Our Darkest Days

johnnyweb

Reaction
cool video. it looks as if you guys where moving good in a couple of those sections. good luck at the vegas 300.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Here is a video of the truck at BITD Vegas to Reno with engine sound. No music just 6 cylinders of stock fury!
I finally got some good direction with a new program from Curtis so now I can get the sound track into Final Cut Pro.

YouTube - Camburg Racing n car V2R

dislocated1

Reaction
Man, I could sit here and watch in-car footage all night.... Good stuff!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Great footage Jerry. Congrats on the finish as well