Camburg ranger= no more?

DougM

Reaction
I just saw the pictures of the Camburg Ranger (rolled) from I guess the last MDR race?
It looks in bad shape. I wasnt there , what happened Jerry? Did I miss the story on this site earlier?

Was everyone all right?

Can you rebuild it?

inquiring minds want to know.
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.lvprerunners.com/images/pictures/04-05-03mdr/img20.jpg>http://www.lvprerunners.com/images/pictures/04-05-03mdr/img20.jpg</A>

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
It is time for a new cab. the frame has a little twist in it not that bad but it is there. All the front suspension is still straight and the rear suspension is to the drivers side 1.200" so a new upper wishbone will be made to re-center it.
So the frame shop will get it on Monday and make the frame better than ever. Tom Oliva will re wire it so that will be as good as it gets, Steve Dose will install Electromotive EFI on the motor. So all in all this roll-over will just make the truck a better truck!

Here is a picture right after we removed the cab.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
You gonna go through the motor?

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Yes we are doing a new cam, pistons, crank and head work. The motor started right up after we blew out the oil :)
We should gaine around 60 more HP with the new mods.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Who is the kid in the orange shirt in that picture?

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Jeremy and Matt look like two little school girls laughing away :)

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

WFODAN

Reaction
I failed spelling Jerry ,

Cam , pistons , heads , and crank ?? I was going to build a new supercharged 3.4 for the truck , but then I beat your fastest lap by six minutes and realized it wasn't needed . My little motor was just fine . Now I may just have to go threw with it . Damn you !!

Dan Vance

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I just think that with 130,000 miles on it it just needs a rebuild. The funny thing is I was 6 min ahead of you, when you past me when I was under my truck trying to figure out the rattle :)

Donahoe

Reaction
Ouch... who was driving? Jerry was it you??? You ok? No boo boos? Welcome to the crash club...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

mattrick8888

Reaction
ya, its nice when jerry pulls out money from his wallet and gives it to us for a change.

Runamuck

Reaction
Jerry do you have another cab? I know someone who has a 99 ranger
cab the driver door is good but the passanger door is not...The cab has no dents..
let me know..i will find out a price...

RUNAMUCK

martininsocal

Reaction
Kreg- are you saying he "ran out of talent?" I am curious about something...Where do you guys SMOG your vehicles to keep them street legal? I want to go there too.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Good point, Martin.

I need to smog both of my trucks this month.
I know one won't even pass visual. so...

-Gabe

WFODAN

Reaction
Jerry ,

As I passed you , you were throwing up a roost to get back on the track . So if you were under it you would have a nice MT tatoo . We were getting split times as we went threw each pit also , so re think your six minute lead . The biggest lead you had on me was just under two minutes at the A pit . Which also was about the time difference you started infront of me :) From there I was reellin you in .

Last time i checked , like I said earlier , they don't give trophies for anything less than a finishing position . Nope not even a fast pass threw the main pit , ok , not even three quarters of a pass threw there :0

Are my flanges for my engine cage ready yet ?? Also since those are Camburg products , does that mean I can now run a small camburg sticker and get some contingency money from ya too ??

Dan Vance

Donahoe

Reaction
Martin, EVERYONE runs out of talent at one time or another...... It happens to the best of them....WHen I crashed the Dodge it was a TOTAL Rookie move... Too much TESTICAL not enough brains in my case. I wasnt at the MDR race but I herd from a few guys racing that Jerry was movin preety damm good. Dont let entbody give you any crap for crashing Jerry... But from now on when I refer customers to Camburg I'm ganna tell them to ask for FLIPPER.... Tee HEE

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Dillon

Reaction
Hey Dan, who built your engine and what was done?