Camburg ranger= no more?

redline

Reaction
hey dan just turbo your engine. if jerry can run a supercharger why cant you run a turbo. i just orderred one and lc says its going to have between 350-400hp. that should be enough to power to really break you truck.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I dont think Dan needs more HP...all the footage of his truck and the race makes that apparent...3rd palce with a blown rearend and transmission is pretty dam good

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
The kid rolled the Tundra built by DRE? The one that was at SEMA?

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Yes...a few months back getting on the 57 at Temple!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Thats right, I remember now you posting it awhile back. Long weekend........... :)

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Dime a dozen huh?
wink.gif

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

scott

Reaction
Somewhere in California, between L.A./ S.D.
Website
N
Lets see Larry Ragland rolled the blazer trying to catch, Dan Smith/Dave Ashley at the Baja 2000 because they got within a minute with 50 miles to go..... So I guess Ragland is talentless right... I think it happens to the best of everyone. It has nothing to do with running out of talent, its just terrain happens and stuff happens, thats all... Got to beat the desert before you beat everyone out there !!!! Take Care everyone !!!

martininsocal

Reaction
Scott- a little history (it was a big moment in the brotherhood to hear someone say it!) At Laughlin a few years back, A great guy who had been brought under the tutelage of some of the best(his dad and also folks like Walker Evans) crashed his Trophy Truck. Rolled it right there in the Grand Stand area, in front of the offroad gods and everyone. When asked what happened, this young driver didn't blame anyone but himself when he said " I guess I ran out of talent..." It is now infamous. It is not a slam and many use the term now to describe "slight miscalculations while racing". Thank you Kreg Donahoe for giving us the term.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

poolman

Reaction
I thought that truck was possed by demons?pm

"changing the enviroment one tank at a a time"