CAMBURG'S all new I-Beam race spindles for F-150 and Ranger sneek peek!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Here are our all new F-150 and Ranger I beam race spindles! Available for 1989-1997 Rangers and 1987-1996 F-150s. These new race spindles replace the week link in the front suspension, STOCK BALL JOINTS! We replace these with 1" uniballs and heat treated stainless steel adapters with through bolts also a cam kit locking design so you will no longer have lost cam kits. Available with the factory spindle pin and stock wheel bearings or a 2" hollow snout with Billet aluminum race hubs, Timken bearings and wilwood brakes. These spindles will work on all cast Ranger and F-150 beams as well as most custom beams. Call us for details 714 848-8880.

Spindle price $1295 includes steering arms and brake mounts, 7/8 heim steering upgrade, all hardware, 1" uniballs, standard spindle pin or 2" hollow snout.

Billet Race Hub kit and wilwood brake system add $1740.00.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Another BA product from the 'burg! Looks sweet! I need to come down to check out all this stuff going on down their. Are you guys racing anything in the 500?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
-- that's old news, I've had the same thing on the floor by my desk for at least 12 hours...

Looks good though :)