Cameron Steele racing Short Course?

ML8on

Reaction
Even though he is a Dezert Donkey and runs on the wrong brand of shocks...I like the guy and am excited to see him get in there and mix it up with all the rest of the Unlimited Buggy drivers.

Go PAB!

MENZIES MOTORSPORTS TAPS Action Sports TV Commentator Cameron STEELE for Super Buggy at Lucas Oil Off Road Series

Las Vegas, Nevada, (June 24, 2009) Menzies Motorsports continues to charge ahead towards the second half of the 2009 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and is proud to announce a new addition to the Las Vegas, Nevada based off road race team.

Cameron Steele, a cagey off road racing veteran, will join the team for the remainder of the season driving the Menzies Motorsports Unlimited Buggy. At the beginning of the year, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series selected Steele as the TV personality for the series. Steele is a television announcer for a variety of action sports including X-Games and more.

Menzies Motorsports team owner, Steve Menzie, commented, “We had signed Cameron to a driving deal midway in 2008 and then the series faultered and we had no where to race, so our union was never made official. I’ve watched Cameron race in various race vehicles over the past few years and I am very impressed. He will be a great addition to our program as we move forward through the rest of this year and into 2010.”

Cameron Steele races in the premier desert racing series, SCORE International, in his 800 horsepower Trophy Truck. The 35-year old off road racer has been racing since he was a young teenager and is an accomplished second-generation off road racing champion.

He commented on his selection by Menzies Motorsports, “I’m fired up. I spend most of the year country clubbing in my 800 horsepower desert truck so it will be good to get back to my buggy dork roots and bang open wheel style. This is truly an honor to represent a family and race team that is so genuine and really focused on winning. A lot of people involved in short course off road racing may not know I have battled in close quarters before with success. They may not realize that my trophy truck number of ‘16’ is to pay homage to my buggy background with 1600cc limited race buggies.”

Menzies Motorsports rolls into the next two rounds of Lucas Oil Off Road Racing at Lake Elsinore Off Road Park on June 27-28, 2009.

In addition to Cameron Steele racing the Menzies Motorsports Unlimited Buggy, Bryce Menzies will take to the dirt in his Super Clean Pro-2 and Larry Job will race his Menzies Motorsports Unlmited Buggy as well.

The Menzies Motorsports / Super Clean / Ahern Rentals PIT ZONE will be open all weekend long at the Menzies pit area. Please stop by throughout the weekend to get autographs from Bryce Menzies, Cameron Steele and Larry Job.

Menzies Motorsports is sponsored by Super Clean, BFGoodrich Tires, FOX RACING SHOX, KMC Wheels and AHERN RENTALS. Visit www.menziesmotorsports.com for additional information.

The 2009 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series is televised and can be seen on SPEED Channel. The Series boasts a very strong TV package with SPEED, featuring 30 hours of original programming during the 2nd, 3rd and fourth quarters of 2009. SPEED has stepped up its commitment to the sport by increasing the television coverage from the initial 18 hours of original programming to 30 hours. In addition, the final race of the year at Primm will be televised live on NBC, setting the stage for an even better television package in 2010.

The air dates on SPEED for the first 12 shows are as follows, with additional air dates to be announced soon:

May 2 @ 1 & 2pm
May 30, @ 2 & 3pm
July 12 @ 2 & 3pm
Aug 9, @2 & 3pm or Aug 23 @ 1 & 2pm
Nov 7 @ 3 & 4pm
Dec 5 @ 3 & 4pm

*ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
yeeehhhh hawwwww!!!!

that will be some fancy clothing change act for pab thats for sure

it's great to hear it's finely getting to drive a buggy in short course

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
Even though he is a Dezert Donkey and runs on the wrong brand of shocks...I like the guy and am excited to see him get in there and mix it up with all the rest of the Unlimited Buggy drivers.

Go PAB!

MENZIES MOTORSPORTS TAPS Action Sports TV Commentator Cameron STEELE for Super Buggy at Lucas Oil Off Road Series

Las Vegas, Nevada, (June 24, 2009) Menzies Motorsports continues to charge ahead towards the second half of the 2009 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and is proud to announce a new addition to the Las Vegas, Nevada based off road race team.

Cameron Steele, a cagey off road racing veteran, will join the team for the remainder of the season driving the Menzies Motorsports Unlimited Buggy. At the beginning of the year, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series selected Steele as the TV personality for the series. Steele is a television announcer for a variety of action sports including X-Games and more.

Menzies Motorsports team owner, Steve Menzie, commented, “We had signed Cameron to a driving deal midway in 2008 and then the series faultered and we had no where to race, so our union was never made official. I’ve watched Cameron race in various race vehicles over the past few years and I am very impressed. He will be a great addition to our program as we move forward through the rest of this year and into 2010.”

Cameron Steele races in the premier desert racing series, SCORE International, in his 800 horsepower Trophy Truck. The 35-year old off road racer has been racing since he was a young teenager and is an accomplished second-generation off road racing champion.

He commented on his selection by Menzies Motorsports, “I’m fired up. I spend most of the year country clubbing in my 800 horsepower desert truck so it will be good to get back to my buggy dork roots and bang open wheel style. This is truly an honor to represent a family and race team that is so genuine and really focused on winning. A lot of people involved in short course off road racing may not know I have battled in close quarters before with success. They may not realize that my trophy truck number of ‘16’ is to pay homage to my buggy background with 1600cc limited race buggies.”

Menzies Motorsports rolls into the next two rounds of Lucas Oil Off Road Racing at Lake Elsinore Off Road Park on June 27-28, 2009.

In addition to Cameron Steele racing the Menzies Motorsports Unlimited Buggy, Bryce Menzies will take to the dirt in his Super Clean Pro-2 and Larry Job will race his Menzies Motorsports Unlmited Buggy as well.

The Menzies Motorsports / Super Clean / Ahern Rentals PIT ZONE will be open all weekend long at the Menzies pit area. Please stop by throughout the weekend to get autographs from Bryce Menzies, Cameron Steele and Larry Job.

Menzies Motorsports is sponsored by Super Clean, BFGoodrich Tires, FOX RACING SHOX, KMC Wheels and AHERN RENTALS. Visit www.menziesmotorsports.com for additional information.

The 2009 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series is televised and can be seen on SPEED Channel. The Series boasts a very strong TV package with SPEED, featuring 30 hours of original programming during the 2nd, 3rd and fourth quarters of 2009. SPEED has stepped up its commitment to the sport by increasing the television coverage from the initial 18 hours of original programming to 30 hours. In addition, the final race of the year at Primm will be televised live on NBC, setting the stage for an even better television package in 2010.

The air dates on SPEED for the first 12 shows are as follows, with additional air dates to be announced soon:

May 2 @ 1 & 2pm
May 30, @ 2 & 3pm
July 12 @ 2 & 3pm
Aug 9, @2 & 3pm or Aug 23 @ 1 & 2pm
Nov 7 @ 3 & 4pm
Dec 5 @ 3 & 4pm

*ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN

thanks u for update the news

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
YEEEEEE HAAWwww!

Moose McWadd

Reaction
Bust a move Pab

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
congrats , you **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME**......im coming over to watch/heckle you now..............

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That's great PAB. Good times for sure. Good luck

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Go get um' Cam & God speed!

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
The 35-year old off road racer has been racing since he was a young teenager and is an accomplished second-generation off road racing champion.
:D I just reread the press release, lol someone needs to proof read these things.

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Burn!!!!!!!!
I meant that in a very loving way. :)
Cam got one by the proof reader just like he'll get by a lot of guys this weekend.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
:D I just reread the press release, lol someone needs to proof read these things.

Damn Chappy.....

4th fast in first session then 9th in qualifying, some issues with the shifter and clutch adjustment have now been sorted out at the end of the day. Menzies is awesome and it will be good. 9 laps in and I love it!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Damn Chappy.....

4th fast in first session then 9th in qualifying, some issues with the shifter and clutch adjustment have now been sorted out at the end of the day. Menzies is awesome and it will be good. 9 laps in and I love it!

Damn country clubers forget what its like to have a clutch huh!!?? :)

Good luck tomorrow Cam!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Nut job will do almost anything to get in a buggy with a turning brake..........Good luck brother and keep up the good work on the TV broadcast too........

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Ha ha 1 lap into practice and a tire goes down... Have 9 laps in the car with only 1 with a better shifting set up so we'll see at race time!!