Cameron Steele racing Short Course?

ultrablew

Reaction
Congrats to Menzies and Larry!!! Pab did a good job. What happened to Pab at the end?

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Hey PAB, you running Yokohama's?

Menzies has a deal with a different tire company and Pab is driving their car......

Pretty cool of Yokohama to give him the green light to race the car without making a big fuss....The guys at Yokohama are all great guys and run a classy operation.

This is just one more reason why I love my Yoko's

Hopefully Pab will update here soon. What I heard is that he could not get the car into third gear in qualifying and ended up starting 9th.

In the race he was passing for 4th place and bent the throttle cable when some contact occurred with car he was trying to pass. The bent cable put a serious damper on his go fast ability......

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Menzies has a deal with a different tire company and Pab is driving their car......

Pretty cool of Yokohama to give him the green light to race the car without making a big fuss....The guys at Yokohama are all great guys and run a classy operation.

This is just one more reason why I love my Yoko's

Hopefully Pab will update here soon. What I heard is that he could not get the car into third gear in qualifying and ended up starting 9th.

In the race he was passing for 4th place and bent the throttle cable when some contact occurred with car he was trying to pass. The bent cable put a serious damper on his go fast ability......

Yeah NIMROD I have to agree with you about Yokohama. That is very cool of them to let PAB do that. Wasn't it McGrath last year that was going to drive for Johnny Greaves but Toyo wouldn't let him because Johnny ran BFG's?

Good job Yoko, definately no egos there in that decision, that's awesome. They definately know who is loyal to them. Just another reason to run/love Yokohama like you said.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Pab and Rob Mac have tried to hook up in the #16 TT at some of the Snore events that we do and they ran into the same kind of problem....

Now that might be a little overkill huh??....Showing up with Pab, Ricky G. AND Rob Mac at a Snore event all driving the same TT.......It would be a fun time that's for sure!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Yeah NIMROD I have to agree with you about Yokohama. That is very cool of them to let PAB do that. Wasn't it McGrath last year that was going to drive for Johnny Greaves but Toyo wouldn't let him because Johnny ran BFG's?

Good job Yoko, definately no egos there in that decision, that's awesome. They definately know who is loyal to them. Just another reason to run/love Yokohama like you said.

Yeah ed. You are correct on the greaves/mcgrath tire deal last year. Toyo pitched a fit. It all worked out in the end though. Hehe

And YOKOHAMA rules!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Yeah ed. You are correct on the greaves/mcgrath tire deal last year. Toyo pitched a fit. It all worked out in the end though. Hehe

And YOKOHAMA rules!!!

No kidding it worked out for Jeremy forsure... And yes Yokohama does rule, I have come to that understanding

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
It was pretty awesome being able to dice with the guys in the class. One thing people don't totally understand is how busy the Unlimited buggy is. The have oddles of hp and are lite and nimble. Lots of turning brake and......ohhhh drivers meeting

jjordan

Reaction
Cam had a really good race today i thought. After nearly being taken out on more than one occasion he was hanging on to a solid third...but at the restart after yellow...what happened? I didnt see but from 4th to way back in a matter of seconds.
What happened? anyway looked good out there.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Cam had a really good race today i thought. After nearly being taken out on more than one occasion he was hanging on to a solid third...but at the restart after yellow...what happened? I didnt see but from 4th to way back in a matter of seconds.
What happened? anyway looked good out there.

Flat tire.....

Great showing on his first time out in SC. I see podiums in the future. The Menzie team is lovin' it.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
right out of the gate with NO test time cameron fought real hard!!! he had some help with his mishaps .... but i definitely see him getting on the box soon!

good job bud keep up the hard work

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Thanks everyone. Flat tire right before the yellow.

Had a little shift issue but was pretty good, the car is freaking awesome and the team is unbelievable! At the first start they re-started because i think Dondell made some spots before the stripe, too bad as Larry and I were really clear on that one.

Re-start and Chuck Cheek gave me a little kiss and I was ready with some reverse turning brake and saved it and only slid to third. The top three had some room and Cody and bean were giving me the dirt so I was just hanging but then i had a tire start going down...999 got a little into me in the whoops, maybe I drifted a bit but I was already doomed.

Made the move to the pits and caught the end of the re-start and passed 10 or so cars and ended behind Tim in 7th.

Car was awesome and some small changes and we will be there......

7th SUCKS

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Cam the first couple of laps on the Ice rink are good times.
There is no doubt you will be on the box soon!

DA Rhino

Cone Nazi
Reaction
right out of the gate with NO test time cameron fought real hard!!! he had some help with his mishaps .... but i definitely see him getting on the box soon!

good job bud keep up the hard work

Let's not give him the LOORS championship before he gets his 1st podium!;);)