• Forum membership has its advantages....

Cameron Steele WINS NORRA 1000

nimrod

KOOK!
Something Cameron, Heidi and all the guys on the Desert Assassins have been trying to do again ever since PAB won the Baja Mil way back in a 1600 car. Heidi's done it and now Cameron has won an 1100 mile race in BAJA! I'm so happy for you Brother, I can't describe how thrilled I am for you and I'm super excited to follow you while you race the 500! Yeeeeeiiii

nimrod

KOOK!
Greg Distefano, PAB's friend since high school who won Norra last year got third. Bobby PeCoy who is a huge part of the DA and does all the moto rides got 9th, Guy Yocum who is Gregs Boss and an all around awesome guy got 11th and Rene Brugger the DA head honcho and Prep master who was Heidi's other Driver back when they were winning so much got 20th in the little Steel cab with working steel doors, full frame Ranger that's built with off the shelf Camburg parts with the stock ford 6 cylinder. Pretty awesome results for the whole DA Familia. Makes that last race a tiny bit easier to stomach. Man, we needed some good news.

Last edited:

nimrod

KOOK!
I should for sure say that Pabs codog was Mike Craft and by all reports he was AWESOME!

pwerwagn

Glad to see him win!!!! Hopefully the start of a long streak! Congrats PAB and the DA team!

Bdub 1020

Did Cam drive the entire race. Not to many spend more time in Baja than him every year. Congratz to the team.

nimrod

KOOK!
Did Cam drive the entire race. Not to many spend more time in Baja than him every year. Congratz to the team.
Yes, he is like the energizer bunny. He normally only takes off a 150-200 miles at the Score Baja 1000. The longer and harder it is the fresher he gets, It's insane. I'm just chasing and I melt into a whining little boy who needs a nap.

baja_racer

Congrats Cam.......well done bro!!!!

MGA Motorsports

After being so close in the 250 im sure he took all that with him this race. Congrates PAB now go get another "W" @ the 500.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

DezerBlingMoto

that's hell of cool, congrats to killuh Cam an there team , I have always rooted for him !!!