• Forum membership has its advantages....

Camp RDC at KOH

OFFRD-JNKIE

Pulled pork on Wed night at the SDHQ trailer.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Party at my place! You’re all invited. Wednesday at 6pm. I’ve got pulled pork for “200” friends with my own Fireball BBQ sauce. And BAJA Designs is doing margaritas for us.

The SDHQ trailer is easy to find in Hammertown.

Directions-
Find the giant fire pit by the giant Jumbotron in the center of Hammertown. I’m on that row against the pits.
It goes KING, PCI, then SDHQ. Giant canopy, grass, fire pit, flags etc. You can’t miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Party at my place! You’re all invited. Wednesday at 6pm. I’ve got pulled pork for “200” friends with my own Fireball BBQ sauce. And BAJA Designs is doing margaritas for us.

The SDHQ trailer is easy to find in Hammertown.

Directions-
Find the giant fire pit by the giant Jumbotron in the center of Hammertown. I’m on that row against the pits.
It goes KING, PCI, then SDHQ. Giant canopy, grass, fire pit, flags etc. You can’t miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect! I’ll finally be out there on Wednesday night and can make it to this. Maybe I’ll come up with some stuff to give away for the first X number of people I see wearing a RDC shirt. Stay tuned...

dirtslinger

I'm planning on heading out Wed. Morning, never been, and planning on camping outside of hammertown somewhere to avoid the zoo. Got any idea of a good spot Lenny?

Might have to stop buy for this one. My first KOTH event. Always been a baja kind of racing guy so it will be interesting to see what the experience is like vs wide open DGAF baja.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

For you guys planning to camp together I advise you to bring something to make signs with. it will make it much easier to find eachother out the in the camping area. Its not like there are street signs but there are some sponsor signs along the road in and out. They can be landmarks but dont count on them not getting stolen. Turdfaces steal the banners