Camp RDC at KOH

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Bump for a great idea. Are any RDC hoodies available don’t see them in the store.

We have the classic logo zip up hoodies. And we have a few of the RDCate hoodies left but not popular sizes. The hoodie manufacturer discontinued that hoodie and I’m bummed about that one.
I’m looking to bring back the RDC beanie soon and maybe another hoodie style.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I'm planning on heading out Wed. Morning, never been, and planning on camping outside of hammertown somewhere to avoid the zoo. Got any idea of a good spot Lenny?

To avoid the zoo anywhere near KOH I‘d recommend going to lake Havasu. Otherwise embrace the zoo. It’s a blast if you don’t get too wrapped up in things like lots of people having a great time all over the place.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I'm planning to come out early Thursday morning for the T1 race, ill be in my Raptor. Anyone doing the meet up again?

Fifty

Reaction
My plan was to go the hammers as a spectator and lend a hand/assist as much as I could to some acquaintances who are racing.

sadly I got an extra Christmas present that needs to be sorted first. Too many logistical and test stress and anticipated costs.

next event, I’ll make it out... and Definitely make the Hammers In 2022...

I hope everyone has a great safe time! Don’t just take photos, take time.
I really hope you all meet up again this year like this thread set up last year!

504B2865-237C-4C89-AA58-1DACCE834905.jpeg

Fifty

Reaction
That one needs to be cut out ASAP. Not the worst thing to have by any means.
I have one in the or on the brain thay is caused by head trauma. Thay one isn’t an issue now but may need to be sorted later.

they are concerned what caused this big one. It’s a 75/25 they cut it out and no future issues. 25% chance they are in there and see the issue that may be a future issue.
So it’s a bit of hurry up and wait. So I decided to wait as fast as I can.
I’ve been beating bad news for about 5 years now... so each one that comes, I just plug along and do my best (and go wherever I need to for the best doc)