Campfire Permits Required in Plaster City

Advertising supports this site

07FJRog

RDC Crypto
wow, easy, print and fill out.

C. Bucher

RDC Crypto
"You can help protect the National Forests from wildfires by knowing and following the rules for the safe use of fire. You must have a California Campfire Permit to use a stove, lantern, or campfire outside a developed campground or recreation area. The permit is your agreement to follow the campfire restrictions and regulations in effect"

Am I not following? Isn't Plaster City OHV area considered a recreation area?

jowoog

RDC Crypto
developed is the key word

dhjeepgeek

RDC Crypto
The FS has always required them for the national forset. they are a joke. you sign a little paper, no information required. really just a formality. Also they are good nation wide. If you go camping in any national forest you need one. They can write you a ticket for not having one. you can usually get one from the guy who would write the ticket. Just get it fisrt. NBD. I didn't know the BLM was requiring them. Oh well.
Just another hoop to jump through. This one is a small hoop. free too.

Tundranation

RDC Crypto
I read the permit stuff and it reads like it is for national forest service land .........? just wondering ..............

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
For now, I bet if everyone actually showed up to try and get one they would be overwhelmed and things would change quickly.

They had this in barstow during the summer months before and getting a permit has been real easy and everyone got one

bomber

RDC Crypto
Thanks for the info.