Camping Location KOH Lakebed

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I would pay money to meet Jon in person.

Hammer town entry on me Jon. Show up, I will even buy you a beer. Or at least show you my cooler full of beer.

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
oh yeah great, recovering alcoholics around big, phat , coolers of cold frosty beer, mmmmmm,beer

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
if work dont interfere, we are Soo000 far behind , supply chain shenanigans, hope to, never been, whats Exact date& time of ThE Premier event? ultra 4 koh?, ill ask the boss

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Absolutely

And utah recently went to high octane beer. Messing up Mormons all over as they are not used to beer with alcohol. Haha

We are in the Heights. You for sure should find us.

I am putting some Whipple stickers on our golf cart. We have a flat black hood cart with suspension seats on the back. Can’t miss it.

Mike

FourLow

RDC Crypto
Absolutely

And utah recently went to high octane beer. Messing up Mormons all over as they are not used to beer with alcohol. Haha

I am putting some Whipple stickers on our golf cart. We have a flat black hood cart with suspension seats on the back. Can’t miss it.

Mike

I'll say hey if I see ya. We'll be up the hill a bit but at Icon every day.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
Absolutely

Mike
when in Utah, Always bring Two mormons fishing with you, somthing to do with the cooler full of beer...

Ultra4Manche

RDC Crypto
I didnt think Hammertown was that crazy last year, seemed pretty quiet. At least you dont get the idiots doing donuts at 5am next to your camp.

I think the eye of the storm is the best place to be. Stay in your garage camp spot in Hammertown, especially if you are a racer.

Mike
Agreed - I really don’t understand why racers choose not to stay in Hammertown unless they literally have a small village of people with them. Very nice not worrying about tools/parts growing legs and walking off and for the most part quiet at night especially during race week.

EL ROMAN

RDC Crypto
I park just outside Hammertown, take my folding bike inside to Bonfire.

Bonfire is where to network with people, you meet some interesting folk. E.g., Stanford Univ guy doing VR (Virtual Reality). I like 360x180 VR panoramas, to capture the KOTH "experience"

[ make sure you click on ">>" to see 2nd panorama ]

I'm friends with the guy who does Intel's "performance" 360 panoramas, he's a gear head (into Nissan street cars). I want to see what he can do, but unfortunately KOTH stuff doesn't lend itself to a "performance". We're talking Hollywood type of stuff (musicals, etc), Desert Racing is just cars going by..THAT'S IT!!

The owner of ADS Racing Shocks is usually there, or back at his booth (few doors down from SDHQ). He has his oil-burning device roaring, always friendly & willing to feed strangers (me). Actually, we're good friends now, so he's a great contact for me. Super guy, Nick Nelson got Q1 in 2019 4400 Q'fyiing

My nickname is "Sausage Bob", since I bring:

Hillshire Farms packaged sausage, bread, skillet

I use the bonfire to cook myself sausage sandwich.

There is very good conversation in that area, everyone chilling out. Therapy after hard day's work/play.
Ah you're the guy cooking the hot dogs at the bonfire. I now can put a face to the name...