can you believe this?

empire231

i'm in the inland empire and i got my whole front end stolen off my truck! this happened about a year ago, but it's just to let people know; people will steal the things you least expect. me and a friend were getting something to eat, i left my truck their(on a major street) for 3 hours, and we left in his truck. when i came back to get my truck, there was no grill on my truck. they took the billet inserts, whole shell,corner lights and my headlights. this was off my 00 gmc sierra. i made sure i got wheel locks on my welds, got an alarm for the big$$ stereo system, but i never thought someone would jack my grill?? thats just sad. dont ever think your ride is theft detterant.

empire231

I left it @ farmer-boys in riverside, the one off of van buren, next to washington.

TrucksR4Girls

<font color="red"> Thats unbelievable! But my brother got his shocks stolen off his rear end, from the shop that was building his cab and engine cage...from the ower of the shop believe it or not! </font color>

empire231

thats just sad, didn't he call the cops or get it covered by the shops commercial insurance policy? whats funny about my deal is that, the employes were still working and i asked them if any of them saw anything, and they all began to stutter and just said no. I'm sorry but how the hell can you not see anything if it's right through the window? I mean a grill is not like a quick "steal the tire caps" deal. and the whole thing that just made this ridicilous is that a chick that worked there w/ same truck; had a billet grill w/ clear corners two weeks later.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
is that the same farmer boys we all used to meet at for the "inland prerunner" meetings back in the day????

<font color="pink">CU OFRD </font color>

TrucksR4Girls

<font color="red"> Unlimited Motorsports in San Marcos, They actually took his shocks off "borrowed them" As chris put it... put them on one of there trucks, and my brother got to town early to pick up his truck and saw some little POS fabtech shocks on his truck and they werent in the shop, so he took his truck home and then they left his busted shocks out side of the shop and told him to pick them up, so he had to get them re built and they wouldnt reimburse him, they were only 7100s but still its the point that counts...and also supposedly they stole someones T100 rear end and the kids dad sued them and got 5 grand....I dont know about that though, my brother talked to someone at Baja concepts and they told him that, i dont know though. </font color>