Can you tell me anything about this car?

DrmBum

RDC Crypto
Website
www.drummondrace.com
I The guy I got the car from did not know alott about the car. Only know the car is fast and fun to drive. I think it might work for NORRA / Vintage Racing but I dont know .. Can anyone help?

WHAT IS IT.
mycaratVminerace.jpgmycar1.jpgmycarcage.jpg

THX.

xdesertracer

RDC Crypto
who's name is on the car , it looks like a early arm car, also see if it has a SCORE cert tag or ID that can lead to the origanal owner

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
I think it is either an older Funco Tandem that has been front halved to A-arms, but it could be a slightly modified Palmer Tandem that was front halved. Some of those ended up with Funco Glass bodies. This car was raced in Az. recently if my photo memory serves me right. Oh, and Good Doctor BO, nice to see you kickin' around still!

Martin
Big Bear

DrmBum

RDC Crypto
Website
www.drummondrace.com
Thank you guys for the help I would love to get some more history on the car maybe photos.
but thanks to you I now know.
The car is a ( 1984 FUNCO HUSTLER ST ) AIR CAR !
it has been stretched to a 120" wheelbase to make room for fuel cell and widened so started life off as a short cores car converted in the late 80s I think for off-road racing.
Car should work for NORRA.

Virge

RDC Crypto
I have no idea baout this car i think this is Funco Tandem and very populer in Texas and UAE for desert race.I like also very much for interior and engine wise.