• Forum membership has its advantages....

Cannonball Run

Jordan

Interested?

My friends and I did this from Vegas to Newport Beach about 6 years ago. There was 6 cars total and each car must have 1 passenger minimum. Anything goes just have to get there first. We had a friend at the MGM in his Hotel Room with the start board and timecards and another on the beach in Newport with the end time.

Interested?

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Get Kevin Hutter involved and my money is on him.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

Jordan

Remember you can drive anything you want as long as you have 1 passenger. No airplanes.

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

partybarge_pilot

I'll ride the Busa!! I probibly have the most street bike experiance here! Plus I have a clean driving record at the moment. I can stand to get a couple of tickets in a couple hours......

It wouldn't be My first ticket over 150......

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Since already breaking the law by speeding..why not make it from vegas to wirghtwood in teh dirt and then from wrightwood to Newport on the street.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

Gabe Lara

Naaah.
Unless of course you had a chase helo/ crews, and strategically placed fuel stops.(read: $$)

Put me on the Duc.

-Gabe

mustafa

A friend of mine had a contest at his PD where they had a bet to see who could go the farthest in their cruiser while on duty in an 8 hour shift. One person went to Riverside
another had a picture in front of Sea World and another guy made it all the way to Vegas and back. He had a picture to prove it. Gotta love the use of our tax dollars. BTW,
it was from LA.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

shrek

How did they pull that off, didnt someone wonder where they were for that amount of time??? I guess it was the old BO radio trick!!! ha ha

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

partybarge_pilot

This was back in the late 80's when traffic fines weren't so severe. The ticket was 750$ with a 3 month suspended jail sentence. At least I got out of the evasion part, I honestly never saw the guy that was fallowing Me for 20 miles..... He was to far back.....