• Forum membership has its advantages....

Can’t log in on the app

BajaFand

Tried numerous times in the last couple of days to log in on the app and it just says there’s a problem with the forum. I got over it and tried to view without logging in but the forum won’t load at all that way. I thought my password is wrong but I just logged on with Safari on my phone and it worked.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Tried numerous times in the last couple of days to log in on the app and it just says there’s a problem with the forum. I got over it and tried to view without logging in but the forum won’t load at all that way. I thought my password is wrong but I just logged on with Safari on my phone and it worked.
I'm not sure on the status of the RDC app (Klaus can answer) but the new forum upgrade works great for mobile devices now in Safari or whatever web browser. No need for the app or Tapatalk

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Tapatalk is working now in case anyone still wants to use it. I just noticed that it doesn't embed Facebook videos like a web browser does on a phone though ( and maybe other limitations). Visiting the forum without a third party app is the way to go now.