• Forum membership has its advantages....

Canyon race this weekend?

toddz

There was some talk awhile back about there being a race at Canyon Raceway in Phoenix this weekend. I believe it was being promoted by Xtreme(?), the group that did Baja in Havasu. I haven't heard or seen anything more about it. Is it still on?

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Tim

I believe so since Greg and Jen of Inland prerunners are planing on going to it after the IP meeting in Phoenix on friday. On the Go-desert site it is listed as an upcoming event, you might be able to find more info on there. Tim

JenDiggityDirt

I just finished writing about it on another thread...check out http://xtremeinterntaional.net and they should have info on it. It is DEFINITELY going on as of last week and should be very cool. Hope you'll come out to our meeting at AOD on Friday also!

<font color=red>JEN</font color=red>

toddz

When's the meeting at AOD? They're just down the road from my house.

Oh wait a minute....I just read the post with all the details in another thread.... If I get out of work in good time I'll be there. My ol' Bronco ain't much of a prerunner, but I pretend it is :).

Todd Z.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by toddz on 12/11/01 08:31 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

JenDiggityDirt

I'm driving by myself and it's a looooong drive. Is anyone else going out there and if so do you want to meet somewhere and caravan out so I'm not all sketchy about driving that far by myself? I think Greg's going to be either driving out later or flying in (he's working an 18 hour day today and has to go in tomorrow morning till noonish...poor guy). Anyway, call me in the morning if anyone's driving out there around that time (909) 780-5331...Thanks!

<font color=red>JEN</font color=red>