• Forum membership has its advantages....

Car and Driver UTV review.....sorta.....so disappointed!

450grl

I like me a little Car and Driver Magazine, especially when I'm in Discount Tire and waiting for my new tires to get mounted......and I have read many a review they did on a particular vehicle before buying one......but they obviously don't know their UTV's!

Check out this link....

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/10q3/atv_comparo_john_deere_gator_xuv_vs._polaris_ranger_rzr_tomcar_tm5_yamaha_rhino-gearbox

First, what were they thinking, bunching up a TomCar, a Mule looking thing, a Rhino, and a RZR S?? Second, they aren't even testing them for what they do - they are just running them around in a field!

And to add insult to injury.....look at the comments they wrote regarding the Rhino being tippy! Maybe if they weren't driving these things like a-holes they could keep them on two wheels! Even the pic of the RZR S has it almost bicycling, and that's got long-travel!

Rediculous......apparently someone from Yamaha didn't like it either....read the comments. Veeery interesting!

JoeyD23

Car and Driver lost a reader in me for being tools about how they are portraying yamaha......

450grl

I agree, Joey - they lost a reader here, too.....