On Topic Car / truck hauler trailer

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Who is your go to for a car hauler trailer? A long time ago there was someone on rdc that made trailers out of Mexicali I think it was. Anyone know or remember that? I'm thinking about buying a trailer with my dad that he can use for his stuff and I can use for my stuff. Multi purpose usage, metal deck, would be my primary wants but have a few items on the wish list too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43mod

Reaction
1 orange chase trailer for sale. Been drug all over Baja . 14k of axle . hyd disk brakes .35x17 tires rolls over most any thing . Lots of secure storage. removable hitch ,
Will tow a full size wide Bronco pre runner from Vizcaino to Loreto w 2 passengers in the Bronco at warp speed.
May want to sandblast and paint. I like the bright circus look . whenever it may get stolen you can track it pretty easily. I would steal a black one way before this one if that's what I was going to do.
Will be around San Felipe 2,3,4,5th just East of the Rockadile sign. I am going to build another that's a gooseneck / bumper pull convertible .

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Nothing? No one? Knew I should have posted in the race section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Look in the classifieds, that builder is selling nice TT trailers, I am sure they can build anything you request.

Slippery P

Reaction
I have been looking at those trailers (Yiro) as well, does anyone have experience with them?
They look legit from the pics in the classifieds and seem reasonably priced.