Caravan to the 1000

Dezertpilot

Crossing at the Mexicali crossing around 8am 11/20 any takers?

bajafox

Accepted
I'm still planning to cross Calexico/Mexicali Thursday afternoon, PM me if you'd like to meet at a gas station and head out. I will be following TreyP's advice once we get passed 3 palos and take it easy, no speeders in my group.

Plan to leave Calexico no later than 5pm.

idealer

We are leaving Costa Mesa Thursday around 5ish through to Cantamar (2 trucks)

nelson979

we are leaving phx early friday morning and going through mexicalli and comming back friday night. is anybody crossing through there on friday morning ? what time do you think the bikes will be comming through that area? do we need passports or just brith certifacates and id?

arqangel67

I am crossing wed morn 7-8 in tj. looking for others that are crossing @the same time give me a call 909-709-2501

arqangel67

just pmed you , sorry i posted the wrong departure time 'ill be hooking up with amezcuaracing and leaving wed 6 am .

bajafox

Accepted
If anyone is camping near Borrego we should have an RV there Thursday night. If you're looking to camp out with a group for safety let me know. The bigger the group, the better

arqangel67

whweres that at excatly

bajafox

Accepted
A few miles east of tres palos (3 poles), I'm not sure what mile marker it is, I think it's RM280/400

You can't miss it once you make that left turn at tres palos, should be the first road crossing

Whitewater

If anyone is camping near Borrego we should have an RV there Thursday night. If you're looking to camp out with a group for safety let me know. The bigger the group, the better
I may be interested, will be in a passenger van with 3 others, plan is to head to San Felipe but we might just call it good in Borrego.

bajafox

Accepted
I may be interested, will be in a passenger van with 3 others, plan is to head to San Felipe but we might just call it good in Borrego.
Sounds good, drop me a PM before today though, I'm planning to take the day off tomorrow and only have RDC access on my phone

bajafox

Accepted
I'm out of here for the week. Send me a PM if anyone wants to meet up Thursday in Calexico in the afternoon.

I'll be checking my PM's on my phone.

later

Dezertpilot

Crossing at the Calexico/Mexicali crossing off the 111 @6am. Will HOPEFULLY be at the Holiday Inn off Scaroni Ave. @530am, I will be in a 2002 Toyota Tundra Black in color and I will be on Weatherman all the way from Newport Beach till I get into San Felipe.