• Forum membership has its advantages....

Carl Renezeder's New Pro 2

D

Dan McMillin

Look slick! Can't wait to watch it in Chula Vista!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Menards, Sobe/No Fear and Nissan...someone has been busy in the off-season!

getnasty

Wow, that thing is nice. What IS he going to do with his Pro-4?? Corr season is just around the corner. I can't wait!!!!!!

curtnrod19

very cool looking truck indeed. the picture looks like it spent some time in photoshop to me. all the logos are not sharp, the rear wing on the passenger side goes up and down. but check out the quality of the nissan logo on the bedside, not a good job at all. just my $.02

baja619

curtnrod, I beleive that I can just about spot any kind of fake, touchup, or simulation.

If that is a photoshop generated image its a damn good job!

Looks like the real deal to me. Ill give a quarter,lol

curtnrod19

check out how chopy all the logos are on it. if it aint a fake then i guess just not a good pic at all. but the truck looks cool.... ive been working with photoshop now for 5+ years and it just looks a little weird to me.....

Hemp

i thought some of the logos looked funky too...especially when i zoomed up. The msd logo on the back looks like it doenst belong

wonder why it ahs different rims on?

Fourstroker

Hemp_Motorsports said:
wonder why it ahs different rims on?
Alot of the CORR Guys run those crazy offset front rims and standard offset rear rims. I think it has to do with the trackwidth requirements. They can run longer A-arms and still maintain track width....I think!

John F2000

curtnrod19 said:
check out how chopy all the logos are on it. if it aint a fake then i guess just not a good pic at all. but the truck looks cool.... ive been working with photoshop now for 5+ years and it just looks a little weird to me.....
Could have been when I shrunk the pic to fit on the thread. I received a huge photo of this, too big to post.

baja619

Yeah I believe it went through a photoshop treatment as well.

But to tune out more of a vibrant color palette. Check out the lansscape behind and around.

As far as the decals, It is very difficult to place a decal on a truck and have it conform naturally to the vehicle like it was really there. The account for bady lines, fender flares, and not to mention the dust.

I would consider myself a photoshop expert and have 5+ years experience. No criticsm to you or anyone else but I would not want to spend the time to fake something when the truck (if its not already to this point) will be on the level within a couple of weeks.

Cant wait for ChulaVista CORR. C U Guys there.

EOR1488

Wow that is bitchin. I say we appreciate what it is and not who didnt spend enought time doing whatever just MY 2 CENTS!!!

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
i like it....it really make me want to see a new nissan frontier prerunner....does this new nissan sponsorship mean we will see a nissan TT soon(redo his current one)??? just wondering

Stimpy

Way to go Carl! Looks sick ! Can't wait to see it run in Chula Vista!

[email protected]

see the posting on teamrenezeder.com

Racing Rumors
4/16/2006
It cracks me up to read all of the anonymous posts on some of the off-road forums currently on the internet. Everyone always has such bold opinions when they don't sign their name. I (this is Jenn, by the way) just thought I clear up a few misconceptions about the new Pro-2. Funny that I sent the photo out to a select list of people and somehow it ends up posted in these chat forums, but I digress. That's a-whole-nother Oprah. It's not a Photoshopped image. I know enough about Photoshop to hurt myself, but I'm flattered that some people think I can create an entire truck out of nothing. The image is directly from a camera and was taken at a weeklong media event for Nissan in a rock quarry in Texas. It was an awesome event where invited media got to test stock Titans and Frontiers on a bitchin' off-road course (just ask Chad Hord and Art Schmitt...they were there too!). Carl even drove one of the stock Titans and is now a dyed-in-the-wool believer. It's definitely the best full-size pick up on the market. So, there you have it...straight from the horses mouth. It's a real truck, built from the ground up, by our guys, under the leadership of Mike Seat and all the decals are really on there. Can it really be true?! Yep. And it is. Still don't believe me? That's ok, you'll see it soon enough at Chula Vista. A great many thanks need to go out to all of the well wishers that posted words of praise and encouragement...we love that stuff. See ya trackside!