• Forum membership has its advantages....

Carlos' beamed Dodge Cummins

socalmoto

Starting new

Swingers

Knuckles

And the BEAMS

Ride height. Pushed the tires for much stuffage

And stuffed

Should have easy steering

mexracer10

way cool never seen an i-beam dodge and for sure never seen a cummins i-beam lol, whats inline for the rear? work looks real good so far.

socalmoto

the rear has deavers and 3.5s, but lots of plans for the truck ..... those plans will be later in the year though.

socalmoto

Boxed in the mounts today. Monday ill start sitting down for a few days and weld everything, then get to mounting shocks and engine cage.

Rad arm mounts

Beam pivots

Also got little gussets on the steering tabs too

Dezertpilot

UNreal...so badass!

Dirty Harry

That is rad! Can't wait to see the finished product. What shocks are you going to run up front to control all of that weight?

socalmoto

That is rad! Can't wait to see the finished product. What shocks are you going to run up front to control all of that weight?
3.0x16 c/o, 3.5x18 bypass and 2.5 bump .....little miss matched on the colors right now. Blue 3.5s were already in the rear with deavers.

Got some stuff welded. Still need to weld the pass side radius arm mount, steering mounts (will wait till tierods actually cycle), and a few gussets and pieces here and there. Hopefully steering will be welded and finished before the weekend.

Finally got a mig going on this project. I was 100% tig, but WAY too much welding in a short amount of time.

Last edited:

socalmoto

Heres a good pic of him jumping with the solid axle. And remember, those are 37s on the truck, not 33s haha

socalmoto

Got the steering going today.

Carlos got some nice psc stuff to put on as well. Theres more then just the ram assist

socalmoto

Decided to move the ram onto the swinger instead of putting it on any of the steering links

Camber and caster is now set. I fiddled around with the steering a little more today and everything is set. Everything clears full bump and steer. So after some welding during the week, ill start on the shock hoops and engine crossover. Ride height

Bump

Also added another side plate to the driver side mount

Chris Tobin

Awesome work!!!