Carlos' beamed Dodge Cummins

jesusgatos

I absolutely love this truck. We have a extended cab dually w/a cummins, 6 speed, and 4wd. Although its not built its made for some memorable times and holy hell are they built heavy duty. well done. awesome work. cant wait to see it in person @pismo
Really? We've got an '02 4WD/6spd and think it's kind of a POS. Seems like the whole truck falling apart around that cummins. What's the point of building a million-mile engine and putting it in something the wheels are going to fall off long before then?

socalmoto

I absolutely love this truck. We have a extended cab dually w/a cummins, 6 speed, and 4wd. Although its not built its made for some memorable times and holy hell are they built heavy duty. well done. awesome work. cant wait to see it in person @pismo
He'll most likely be out there. He never stopped daily driving the truck after bap and has already been hucking it all weekend.

Really? We've got an '02 4WD/6spd and think it's kind of a POS. Seems like the whole truck falling apart around that cummins. What's the point of building a million-mile engine and putting it in something the wheels are going to fall off long before then?
Then tear everything off except power/drivetrain like we did lol

pwerwagn

Getting your Cummins Built would be a perfect "reason" to come to Vegas.

Check these guys out: www.undergrounddiesels.com
I third this...Newly is one of my good friends. He used to live here in NM and we ran a diesel club together. He's been around the diesel thing for a long time now.

Id suggest just getting a complete motor from Industrial Injection or someone like that. They will sell you one however you like it...and Newly and Mike at underground can hook you up!

socalmoto

Truck is doing very well. Hes at BAP right now.

Lower quality, but a quick vid through barstow main. We went to a race in Dec to pit for another truck and ran the course a couple times. All around bartsow the truck is VERY smooth. He ALMOST entered the race but made a wise decision to keep it as a nice prerunner and not tear it up for racing. :rolleyes: Although i think he would have done really well. There are new plans for a race specific truck.

Another dune hop

Mikey Hickman

Heres a good pic of him jumping with the solid axle. And remember, those are 37s on the truck, not 33s haha
I know the post is close to 5 years old but does anyone have any info on the truck before the I beam build? what was he running up front in this pic? Truck is amazing. Its defintely came a long way!