Carlos from Baja Pits is missing (Update, Carlos was found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Update: Thread is closed as requested by Baja Pits since Carlos was found. Also, we were told there was a fake news story going around about Carlos being found dead. That is not true.

Repost from @bajapits

For anyone still in baja , we are trying to locate Carlos Orozco from Baja Pits. Anyone have any information on his whereabouts please message me here

Last edited:

NIKAL

Reaction
Any updates on Carlos?

El_Dude

Reaction
No updates. We are really concerned about his health. We know that he hasn't crossed the border. We have people checking hospitals in Ensenada

Zambo

Reaction
There have been a couple of instances that I can remember where someone went missing and the way they were found is by tracking the person's iphone or vehicle or whatever. I am acquainted with Carlos from using Baja Pits and his wheel repair service but I don't know his family situation...maybe he has someone on his account that can log in and track him.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Not too many details in the video but glad he's ok. Never met him but have been part of several teams that have used Baja Pits

NIKAL

Reaction
Glad to hear Carlos has made contact with his family. I hope whatever is going on that it will get better. I’ve know Carlos and both son’s for along time. They are good people and I hope everything turns out fine.

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
That's good to hear. I enjoy talking to him when dropping off wheels. Even if he does make fun of my driving.

MTPyle

Reaction
there seems to be a lot missing from this story. I am sure we will learn more and I hope Carlos is OK. Great guy that really helped us finish the 18 B1000 we could not have done it without Baja Pits and specifically Carlos. Great Dude that really cares about racers.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.